Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a questing buddy PC NA sever

isadoraisacat
isadoraisacat
✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve been playing since the morrowind chapter with my sorcerer character. Im finally looking to start another character. But I want to level them up fast. Unfortunately none of my friends or my wife play any video games. I have been playing mostly as a solo player. But I have a pledge of Mara that’s been sitting in my inventory, I wanted to see if there was anyone starting out with a new character who wanted to use it and help me build xp fast and quest together. Doesn’t matter if you are a guy or girl, or experienced or not. Just looking to have fun and build my character out fast with a totally new class and play style.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 4 February 2023 18:50
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should post your platform/server. I’d also recommend finding a guild so you can get a group to play with. Pledge of Mara is nice but only when your schedule lines up with that other person. Easier to just run content with a rotating group or guild mates.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear you. I’m more of a solo player but I’m trying to boost up a new character fast, for a while and also justify the money (I forget if it was in game or real money ) on the pledge of Mara too. And I play on pc in the USA.

I’m not much of a guild person, I would enjoy having one steady person to play with but I’m not into managing multiple people I’m questing / playing with.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Looking for Group section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Looking for Group section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks no problem
  • NachoProblem
    Hi! I've been wanting a questing buddy for ages! I'd love to tag along and help you level! What are your normal play times?
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! I've been wanting a questing buddy for ages! I'd love to tag along and help you level! What are your normal play times?

Sounds good I normally play during the mid after noon for a bit but usually later at night eastern time USA. I’m looking for start an alt use the pledge of mara and build that character up with someone else. My main character I’ve done it all solo I want a character that’s mainly for playing along with someone else for a change.

Let me know … I can be flexible on play times if need be
  • NachoProblem

Sounds good I normally play during the mid after noon for a bit but usually later at night eastern time USA. I’m looking for start an alt use the pledge of mara and build that character up with someone else. My main character I’ve done it all solo I want a character that’s mainly for playing along with someone else for a change.

Sweet beans! Shoot me a friend request in game @NachoProblem ! I'm totally down making a new character! Just let me know what you think would be fun to play along with! I have one of everything, so I'm fine with playing anything! I'm in PST, but I'm sure we can find a good time!
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good I’ll add you tomorrow when I log in again. I’m thinking of going with a warden maybe.. I’m going to think about it, but I definitely want to try something new.
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet beans! Shoot me a friend request in game @NachoProblem ! I'm totally down making a new character! Just let me know what you think would be fun to play along with! I have one of everything, so I'm fine with playing anything! I'm in PST, but I'm sure we can find a good time!

I tried adding you but for some reason it says not found
  • NachoProblem
    Hmmmm...... That's weird. I can try adding you. Maybe that'll work!
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure my name isadoraisacat
    Zaynara-ko is my characters name but
    Will be making a new one soon.
  • NachoProblem

Sure my name isadoraisacat
    Zaynara-ko is my characters name but
    Will be making a new one soon.

Okie dokie! Sent a friend request to both just for good measure.
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok cool I’ll check when I log in later
    I’m going with a Bosmer warden for my new character
    Just trying to find a lore friendly name which isn’t easy as many are already taken
  • NachoProblem
    Just trying to find a lore friendly name which isn’t easy as many are already taken

Oooh! Fun! I can wait to meet them!
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oooh! Fun! I can wait to meet them!

Cool I got your friend request will be making new character later today.