The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Goodies I like to see in the game.

• nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭

Don´t has to be very wide. Let them complain. At least our characters won´t get wet LOL. A poll hmmmmmm don´t know? Really?[/quote]

Hi Braggar
    Just a thought petition of various owesome ideas.....who knows maybe if they see there is alot of people wanting certain features via vote we might possibly get some of your owesome ideas in game🙂
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    nebula3832 wrote: »

Don´t has to be very wide. Let them complain. At least our characters won´t get wet LOL. A poll hmmmmmm don´t know? Really?

Hi Braggar
    Just a thought petition of various owesome ideas.....who knows maybe if they see there is alot of people wanting certain features via vote we might possibly get some of your owesome ideas in game🙂[/quote]

Hey nebula3832 :)

Thank you very much! I think about it.Maybe I start a poll hm? Right now I wonder, when the rest of that Skyrim area will be available for everyone?

gr84s8if9ur9.jpg

Isn´t it time? As a ES5 fan, I really would like to walk around that spot in ESO too.
    Edited by Braggar on 23 February 2023 18:53
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    I always think about how nice it would be to go to Whiterun again, whenever I see the map
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • Foxtrot39
    Foxtrot39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wanna visit the cloud district I presume?
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭

Hey nebula3832 :)

Thank you very much! I think about it.Maybe I start a poll hm? Right now I wonder, when the rest of that Skyrim area will be available for everyone?

Hi Braggar 🙂

Lol I hope the green shade on map indicates vial green fart gas 🤣🤣
    Getting excited new area new class.....🥳

• Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Technica wrote: »
    I always think about how nice it would be to go to Whiterun again, whenever I see the map

Whiterun aww just walk around and enjoy the view. Would be sensational! IWe need that in ESO. Bad.

Hi Braggar 🙂

LMAO :D now you mention it. Yes the green area is off limits. Some daedric prince, could manage to wreck the zone.
    I think it was him:

si0cjpbv159l.jpg
    kahj6cz4273e.jpg

Look at her. She has some serious gas problems. By the way, I didn´t manipulate the image.

vr3ry1pxcjwf.jpg

Edited by Braggar on 23 February 2023 18:55
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    Braggar wrote: »

Whiterun aww just walk around and enjoy the view. Would be sensational! IWe need that in ESO. Bad.

Hi Braggar 🙂

LMAO :D now you mention it. Yes the green area is off limits. Some daedric prince, could manage to wreck the zone.
    I think it was him:

Look at her. She has some serious gas problems. By the way, I didn´t manipulate

Lol your hilarious love the talented pics you take and your great sense of humour.
    Keep up the great post you do always a pleasure to read and laugh ❤
    Edited by nebula3832 on 24 February 2023 00:08
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

Lol your hilarious love the talented pics you take and your great sense of humour.
    Keep up the great post you do always a pleasure to read and laugh ❤[/quote]

Hey buddy ! Thank you very much very kind. :) I found this one in my image collection.
    He enjoys some mead.

vc2k6fp3vbwm.jpg

Edited by Braggar on 23 February 2023 18:55
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got a new idea. What about a Jester mount? Since there are no unique mounts doable in ESO, for unknown reasons. What about another horse a unicorn? Pink fur with green glowing stripes, or stars LOL. Each time it takes a step, a Jester face print could be visible on the ground lol. The Bloodshadow Wraith Steed offers such effect. Is that silly enough?

Another idea. The horse could drop confetti while running.
    Edited by Braggar on 5 February 2023 15:58
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought about music boxes. And then I had a idea. ZOS place NPC bands all over cities in Tamriel. The musicians (Argonians, Nords, Bretons, Khajiits, Redguards etc.) wait on stages for anyone, who like to hear some songs. Now a player visit the guys, pay with gold and choose a song from a list. And the band plays the song. Some extra NPC´s could even dance to the tunes.

Another idea. A paper chase, uhm treasure hunt. 4 players has to group. Or one player do this alone. Follow some hints, solve riddles all over Tamriel. Answer questions about ESO. Content that anyone knows. Once the player reached the end of the hunt, the reward might contain some extras. Like? A key that grants anyone the chance, to unlock more treasure hunts that way. The reward could be even better, as more as we play.

• nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    I thought about music boxes. And then I had a idea. ZOS place NPC bands all over cities in Tamriel. The musicians (Argonians, Nords, Bretons, Khajiits, Redguards etc.) wait on stages for anyone, who like to hear some songs. Now a player visit the guys, pay with gold and choose a song from a list. And the band plays the song. Some extra NPC´s could even dance to the tunes.

Another idea. A paper chase, uhm treasure hunt. 4 players has to group. Or one player do this alone. Follow some hints, solve riddles all over Tamriel. Answer questions about ESO. Content that anyone knows. Once the player reached the end of the hunt, the reward might contain some extras. Like? A key that grants anyone the chance, to unlock more treasure hunts that way. The reward could be even better, as more as we play.

Hello Braggar 🙂
    Lol a confetti unicorn sounds great could also have different settings to suit your mood eg shots out confetti out off butt if happy....poop(others can step on in disgust)if your feeling naughty etc
    Treasure hunt hell yes that sounds owesome Braggar 🥳
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭

[/quote]

Hello Braggar 🙂
    Lol a confetti unicorn sounds great could also have different settings to suit your mood eg shots out confetti out off butt if happy....poop(others can step on in disgust)if your feeling naughty etc
    Treasure hunt hell yes that sounds owesome Braggar 🥳[/quote]

Hey nebula3832

Doing great I hope? :) LMAO a confetti "partypooper" awesome. I hardly buy any new mounts. Except some Sabre. We need some unique mounts. I think a treasure hunt is something many people love, real life or game.
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    A idea I didn´t share so far, is about polymorphs. The Fan Of False Face, turns us into monkeys for a few seconds. I always thought it would be funny, to do this for a long time. Hours or days. I remember there are 1-2 quests in Tamriel. A NPC quest giver, turns us into monkeys for a longer time. In order to finish a task. If that is possible, hey why not a polymorph? Only problem, fights with enemies might be difficult lol.

i8nuznv35jl0.jpg

Another 2 polymorph ideas. I always wanted to punch someone as a Ogrim, or burn someone down as a Daedroth lol.

yqt0u0utk6rw.jpg

Edited by Braggar on 23 February 2023 18:56
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    A idea I didn´t share so far, is about polymorphs. The Fan Of False Face, turns us into monkeys for a few seconds. I always thought it would be funny, to do this for a long time. Hours or days. I remember there are 1-2 quests in Tamriel. A NPC quest giver, turns us into monkeys for a longer time. In order to finish a task. If that is possible, hey why not a polymorph? Only problem, fights with enemies might be difficult

Another 2 polymorph ideas. I always wanted to punch someone as a Ogrim, or burn someone down as a Daedroth

Hi Braggar 🙂
    Lol monkey polymorph 🤣 now that's something i would use.
    can you imagine fight with boss lol monkey could be annoying and throw bananas at boss lol so many possibilities.
    More polymorph availability would certainly allow for more role play...love this ideas ❤
    Edited by nebula3832 on 24 February 2023 00:10
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

Hi Braggar 🙂
    Lol monkey polymorph 🤣 now that's something i would use.
    can you imagine fight with boss lol monkey could be annoying and throw bananas at boss lol so many possibilities.
    More polymorph availability would certainly allow for more role play...love this ideas ❤[/quote]

Hello nebula3832 :)

Deadly bananas? LMAO hilarious sensational!! 🤣 Imagine then we visit the Jester dungeon as monkeys, and kill anything on sight. We need such content BAD don´t we?? Oh man would crack me up so hard. I guess I would never reach the end of that silly hell hole. Way too funny. All the other dungeons are usual scary, and dark huh? Time to change that. Got another idea for that Jester dungeon. After entering you reach a room with a merchant. He/she offers confetti bombs, fire crackers, and poison pies for the fights ahea. That person also sells several potions. Each potion turns you into a different animal. Like a monkey, a donkey, a dog, a tiny mammoth, cat name it. Or you go as your character, and fight. 🤣
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a goodie, I like to see again in ESO.
    We could go fishing, and activate emotes at the same time. Yes all sorts of emotes. Here are some examples.

hrq36y7zs7va.jpg

That´s how it looked. And it was really silly fun, while waiting for a fish. But ZOS changed it while ago, for unknown reasons. Bugs remain but this hilarious uhm feature, had to vanish? I really want it back. Who thinks the same?

Edited by Braggar on 2 March 2023 03:08
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭

That´s how it looked. And it was really silly fun, while waiting for a fish. But ZOS changed it while ago, for unknown reasons. Bugs remain but this hilarious uhm feature, had to vanish? I really want it back. Who thinks the same?

[/quote]

Hi Braggar
    I was not around to experience this bug but I certainly think it would make fishing activities much more enjoyable and entice more people to participate in.
    Awesome idea Braggar 🙂
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭

[/quote]

Hi Braggar
    I was not around to experience this bug but I certainly think it would make fishing activities much more enjoyable and entice more people to participate in.
    Awesome idea Braggar 🙂[/quote]

Hello nebula3832 :)

What´s up buddy? I did this for quite a while. Didn´t encounter any problem, while fishing with emotes. A lot of fun, to do so. You could even lay down, and sleep lol. I miss that rather a lot. Only thing once there is a fish on the angle, the animation has to stop or the fish is gone.

• Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d like the ability to skin our classes such as the gray warden bear from Morrowind but much more than that. For and example want to look fully like a vampire? What if a specific class like warden or some other class had a skin you can equip that turn all of your abilities to match that aesthetic! For an example of it was warden the cliff racer could be a giant bat or bat swarm and the subterranean assault could be like a gargoyle charging something like that. These would all be completely different colors and stuff to match the aesthetic
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a goodie, I like to see again in ESO.
    We could go fishing, and activate emotes at the same time. Yes all sorts of emotes. Here are some examples.

hrq36y7zs7va.jpg

Yes bring it back. Silly glitches like that are fun.

There is still a way to flip your weapon with /leanbackcoin if you know the trick. That's a glitch they fixed then brought back due to outcry. Harmless, silly fun glitch.
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

Hi Braggar
    Awesome idea Braggar 🙂[/quote]

I want it back so bad my friend. It would crack you up. :) Imagine you do jumping jacks, pushups and dang another fish ahead lol.

[/quote]

Yes bring it back. Silly glitches like that are fun.

There is still a way to flip your weapon with /leanbackcoin if you know the trick. That's a glitch they fixed then brought back due to outcry. Harmless, silly fun glitch.[/quote]

You want it too? Yessssss!! Fishing is so so dull. Why it happened in the first place?? We want emos!! I guess now you mentioned the trick, ZOS nukes that too. They don´t want us to be happy.

Cameron991 wrote: »
    I’d like the ability to skin our classes such as the gray warden bear from Morrowind but much more than that. For and example want to look fully like a vampire? What if a specific class like warden or some other class had a skin you can equip that turn all of your abilities to match that aesthetic! For an example of it was warden the cliff racer could be a giant bat or bat swarm and the subterranean assault could be like a gargoyle charging something like that. These would all be completely different colors and stuff to match the aesthetic

Wow! That sounds like a very good idea. It would make things much easier. Did you post your idea, in the Crown Store Wish list?
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not but I will!
    Edited by Cameron991 on 5 March 2023 13:53
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cameron991 wrote: »
    I have not but I will!

Good luck! I hope ZOS think about it.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got a new idea. What about a Jester mount? Since there are no unique mounts doable in ESO, for unknown reasons. What about another horse a unicorn? Pink fur with green glowing stripes, or stars LOL. Each time it takes a step, a Jester face print could be visible on the ground lol. The Bloodshadow Wraith Steed offers such effect. Is that silly enough?

Another idea. The horse could drop confetti while running.

A better jester mount would be a jester piggy that you give a piggy-back to, which makes you highstep about as fast as a horse - except at random intervals you go round in circles for a while.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Three of the four companion suggestions have been brought up to varying degrees.

For comps carrying inventory items, well, we all want more inventory and I think there are better choices than a companion since we lose comps when in groups.

As for the customization, which includes using alts as comps, compose are added features to chapters. So they are a selling point which is able to create our own defeats that purpose. It would also require creating a new system to handle the skill sets and more since our alt will certainly not have a selection of skills we choose as we choose our own character's skills.

I am not arguing with OP, jus noting why I doubt this will happen, well, except the storage as I think there are better ways we can get added bag space.

Yes, I am surprised we cannot lie down in beds.
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

A better jester mount would be a jester piggy that you give a piggy-back to, which makes you highstep about as fast as a horse - except at random intervals you go round in circles for a while.[/quote]

I like that very much I_killed_Vivec LMAO. Idea! The player carries a rod, with a apple attached on a rope in front of the piggy.The piggy follows the apple. Or what about a sow, a boar maybe? Don´t like the new mounts. Just old ideas refurbished.

Amottica wrote: »
    Three of the four companion suggestions have been brought up to varying degrees.

For comps carrying inventory items, well, we all want more inventory and I think there are better choices than a companion since we lose comps when in groups.

As for the customization, which includes using alts as comps, compose are added features to chapters. So they are a selling point which is able to create our own defeats that purpose. It would also require creating a new system to handle the skill sets and more since our alt will certainly not have a selection of skills we choose as we choose our own character's skills.

I am not arguing with OP, jus noting why I doubt this will happen, well, except the storage as I think there are better ways we can get added bag space.

Yes, I am surprised we cannot lie down in beds.

The companion could carry extra loot (in the backround), if the companion is added or not. A option like: Carry players loot, regardless of the situation. Could be added to the game settings?

I agree about the customization. That will be a challenge no doubt. But hey ZOS at least, could give it a try. I won´t pay 5k crowns for a merchant or banker, just to get rid of some loot. Or pay over 1k crowns, for a storage pet. To obtain just another 5 slots? We need other choices.

Laying down in a bed, should be available in ESO since launch. Why is it not possible??

Another idea.

I always thought, why can´t I throw a unlimited amount of Revelry Pie, 365 days a year at anyone? LIke the Mud Ball Pouch Mementos. Why not huh??

zdbgk8cje8nj.jpg
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see the dazzlers as momentos. I need fireworks momentos/emotes

Sparkwreath Dazzler, Plume Dazzler, Spiral Dazzler, Sparkly Hat Dazzler

I used to use Hidden Pressure Vent, but it's been bugged for a long time. The dwarven sphere doesn't fly into the air.
    Edited by Technica on 19 March 2023 10:56
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Classes - Adding this one of my own. But going through the newer chapters and seeing all of the new awesome looking Druid magic. I want some Druid classes please! That would be amazing.

That would be great.

Even a getting druid skill line (e.g. mysticism) would already be great, if an entire class is out of the question due to similiartty with the warden class.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Animar111
      Animar111
      ✭✭✭✭
      Use your companion as a mount, have your companion carry you around eso on their shoulders lol 😂 running at top speed be so entertaining and 😁
    • Braggar
      Braggar
      ✭✭✭✭
      Animar111 wrote: »
      Use your companion as a mount, have your companion carry you around eso on their shoulders lol 😂 running at top speed be so entertaining and 😁

Bwahahahaha yes please.