Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Male Sliders

Primorion
Primorion
I've been really struggling to make an Imperial male that doesn't look off. Would anybody be generous enough to show me some good looking Imperial male sliders for inspiration (to steal)? Thanks!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 3 February 2023 19:08
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is pretty good:
    [media]https://youtube.com/watch?v=8rRFgM3E0n4[/media]
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fiance and I made a handsome imperial. Gonna get some screenshots for you in a sec.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any specific look in mind?

Mainstream attractive and young? Rugged warrior? Older and chubby noble?
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go:

W7noCDO.jpg
    S8qJr4o.jpg
    tZeAKNY.jpg
    GJNyPhI.jpg
    DGo9eF0.jpg
    WGnpWzl.jpg
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Tensar
    Tensar
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Seminolegirl1992 He look more redguard than imperial. And handsome... Well it's subjective
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tensar wrote: »
    @Seminolegirl1992 He look more redguard than imperial. And handsome... Well it's subjective

That's incredibly rude.

@Seminolegirl1992 looks nice!
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tensar wrote: »

He's imperial through and through. As you can see on the sliders, skin color is anywhere from light to dark, and hair is anywhere from gold, brown, to black. We may be used to seeing lighter skinned imperials but that doesn't mean they all are. Just look at how many dark hair options are available for imperials.
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope this helps though, @Primorion :)

And thanks @Cazador! We sorta pride ourselves on taking altmer, nords, imperials, and dunmer and making them look cool/pretty/handsome :D
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I was going to screenshot the one male Imperial I have - but after your response to the screenies already posted, I'll pass.

@Seminolegirl1992 - he's really attractive!
    Edited by TaSheen on 3 February 2023 02:06

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Well, I was going to screenshot the one male Imperial I have - but after your response to the screenies already posted, I'll pass.

@TaSheen It was not the OP responding.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Primorion
    Primorion
    Here we go:

W7noCDO.jpg
    S8qJr4o.jpg
    tZeAKNY.jpg
    GJNyPhI.jpg
    DGo9eF0.jpg
    WGnpWzl.jpg

Thank you for posting!
  • Primorion
    Primorion
    TaSheen wrote: »

Hi I'd love to see your sliders! I have only just commented on this post, I saw the other persons rude comment though
  • Primorion
    Primorion

going for more mainstream attractive and young!
  • Primorion
    Primorion
    pf044crf4w63.png

this is what i've got atm :)
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooh loving the way he looks, outfit included
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Primorion wrote: »

going for more mainstream attractive and young!

My one Imperial definitely doesn't qualify, but if I remember I'll play around with sliders this evening and see what I can come up with. I like 'challenges' like this.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guy's quite a bit older, but like Danikat I'll play with Imperial and sliders today, I always enjoy coming up with new characters, @Primorion.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

• Primorion
    Primorion
    @Danikat @TaSheen Can't wait!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer: attractive is subjective (and I'm more of a nord/breton type) but here's my attempt:

hpf6phBh.png
    z5kEjiXh.png
    eeCIAseh.png
    jjiwZgSh.png
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry I don’t have a picture on my phone of my actual character. But I did take pictures of the sliders so that I could make new characters with it. This is imperial male.

kwv7vrrnapca.jpeg
    es ah1yzk09coni.jpeg
    ns6xruquz93h.jpeg
    l74ur739sdpg.jpeg
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here you go @Primorion - as Danikat said "attractive" is highly subjective, but I hope you can find something to use here.

QdAfHbV.jpg
    fGHyM0Z.jpg
    t8YFSbg.jpg
    vDSvfuO.jpg

• ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to do another one, taking more of a pretty boy approach. (Annoyingly I didn't notice he blinked in the first screenshot until after I'd left the character creator.)

uepBILdh.png
    IQKtZkah.png
    1HfEWw2h.png
    FGLIG4vh.png

• Primorion
    Primorion
    Danikat wrote: »
    I decided to do another one, taking more of a pretty boy approach. (Annoyingly I didn't notice he blinked in the first screenshot until after I'd left the character creator.)

Damn, this one is perfect! Just what I was looking for, thank you! Defo stealing this one haha ;).

Everybody's Imperials look so unique! Thank you all for giving me so many different options to choose from!
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Primorion wrote: »
    pf044crf4w63.png

this is what i've got atm :)

I'll have one of these thx...
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I don't have the sliders but I was happy with what I came up with for my Roman Imperial

Maximus2.jpg
    PC - NA
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2xkruxp3nytw.png
    arjks68b4k4s.png
    k5ahyezxyv2q.png

I made two Imperial males that I don't think look too bad. I don't have sliders, but I think one element that throws people off is the hair slider. I try to make my characters first either bald or with a short haircut. Get the face right first, then do the hair last. It almost always works out.
    Edited by BlueRaven on 6 February 2023 05:12
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    I made two Imperial males that I don't think look too bad. I don't have sliders, but I think one element that throws people off is the hair slider. I try to make my characters first either bald or with a short haircut. Get the face right first, then do the hair last. It almost always works out.

I normally do it the other way around, I hit random until I have a character where the overall face and body shape is close enough, then I decide on all the 'big' things like hair style, markings, skin, hair and eye colour and after that I adjust the sliders until it's just right. Sometimes I do end up changing my mind on hair styles and things as I'm going through it, but I find different styles suit different features so it helps to choose what I want and then match the face to it.