The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What exactly got 10% health reduction?

Rimskjegg
Rimskjegg
✭✭✭
Perhaps some of the players who tested vSS and/or vCR in PTS week 5 knows whether stuff like the Creepers and crystals in vCR portals got their health reduced or not? What about the Eternal Servant in vSS Nahviintas portals?
I still find the terms "bannermen and champions" unclear and would really appreciate a clarification. Thank you in advance!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    using dreadsail reef as an example:

serpent callers, keelcutters, swashbuckers, overseers, brewmasters would all likely be considered "bannermen/champions" (your typical "elite" ranked enemies in the mobs)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Rimskjegg
    Rimskjegg
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. That makes sense. However, I would like to know if vCR crystals and Creepers and Yaghra Monstrosities got nerfed. Likewise Sunspire Iron Atros and Eternal Servant. You know, the actual DPS races in non-hardmode in those trials. You can sort of take as long as you like to kill Z'Maja on +0 (at least until execute) but if the Creepers and portal crystals and monstrosities don't got annihilated, it's gonna be a wipe. Same with last boss portals in SS. Yes I know the health they have isn't that high in non-HM but despite ostensibly aiming to help us low-deeps guys this patch has done nothing of the sort. And so I would like to know if portals and such are going to be 20% harder for me since my DPS is some 20% weaker, especially the DoTs that I rely on to do damage while I move to survive mechanics and so on. (And no, I don't play ranged builds nuch.)
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think thats what most people are wondering because its not entirely clear all the time what enemy is considered a "boss" or "champion" outside of the health bar graphic that changes
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Ghaleb
    Ghaleb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I think a lot of players who theoretically could support in finding that info are currently not in the mood anymore to conduct a full fledged trial run to get information on a topic the devs literally have at hand.

The level and amount of disrespect of the devs towards their player base is freaking mind boggling.

Due to the overall level of disrespect I already cancelled my sub which ended this Thursday.

Still flabbergasted
  • Rimskjegg
    Rimskjegg
    ✭✭✭
    Ghaleb wrote: »
    And I think a lot of players who theoretically could support in finding that info are currently not in the mood anymore to conduct a full fledged trial run to get information on a topic the devs literally have at hand.

I totally understand that. If I recall correctly, @Nefas specifically mentioned having done Cloudrest in his Fungal 1 video, so I was simply hoping someone who had also run that trial would have some information. Though I totally agree it's mind-boggling that the answer doesn't simply come from ZoS. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Gilliam Who's the lead on the encounter team so I can tag them?
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rimskjegg wrote: »
    Ghaleb wrote: »

I totally understand that. If I recall correctly, @Nefas specifically mentioned having done Cloudrest in his Fungal 1 video, so I was simply hoping someone who had also run that trial would have some information. Though I totally agree it's mind-boggling that the answer doesn't simply come from ZoS. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Gilliam Who's the lead on the encounter team so I can tag them?

I'll tag @ZOS_Kevin in case he has insight on this topic.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a weird thing to necropost...