Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

When is Lakemire Xanmeer Manor returning?

Nerdrage9000
Nerdrage9000
✭✭✭
As topic states. Let me know your best educated guess!

When is Lakemire Xanmeer Manor returning? 34 votes

Sometime between now and the death of the Sun
29%
Master_FluffShagrethcaptainwolfosIngenonSeaGtGruffAscarlbrylarslunaslideendgamesmugNeuroticPixels 10 votes
Definitely next week - stay strong brother
0%
As soon as your VISA bill hits and your wife asks what the hell is ZOS and why did you spend $382 last month?
14%
phaneub17_ESOVaranaSarannahNotaDaedraWorshipperWiseSky 5 votes
Once the next storm hits and you lose power for the week - it’ll return for that week
23%
ApoAlaiaTevalaurAztriasjoergingerLoneStar2911amapola76Mythgard1967Timorelle 8 votes
If you pull an Andy Dufrane and send a letter weekly, every week for 6 years, support will eventually get so infuriated that they finally hook you up.
5%
MolydeusPeacefulAnarchy 2 votes
If you pay Keanu Reeves 6M he will enter the Matrox and create and then gift you Xanmeer Manor
0%
Never - it’s never coming back and you’d be better off decorating the free apartment you get and /crying yourself to sleep knowing that you could never afford Xanmeer manor anyway because you buy too much Avacado toast and you really should live within your means
26%
AliasRedSerasWhipSeminolegirl1992Rasande_RobinSilverStreekIlumiabugMidniteOwl1913DivineKitty 9 votes
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... whichever comes first.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    Once the next storm hits and you lose power for the week - it’ll return for that week
    The storm option really hit home for me, so I'm going with that.

......... P.S. You won't lose ALL power during that week, it'll only be your internet service that croaks for the duration.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When my griffin mount flies.
    Edited by Hapexamendios on 19 May 2022 03:06
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never - it’s never coming back and you’d be better off decorating the free apartment you get and /crying yourself to sleep knowing that you could never afford Xanmeer manor anyway because you buy too much Avacado toast and you really should live within your means
    Lol I love these poll options
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It WILL come back eventually, but who knows when? I didn't buy it when it first came out, but I bought it the last time it was in the store, so it's already come back at least once since its initial release.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as your VISA bill hits and your wife asks what the hell is ZOS and why did you spend $382 last month?
    Voted the wife thingy, as noone choose that yet.... but eventually all houses will be back to be bought. By that time your wife will have replaced you though! :trollface:
  • Nerdrage9000
    Nerdrage9000
    ✭✭✭
    Personally speaking - I am enjoying the way that no one - and I mean no one voted for

It’ll be here next week

/sigh
    /kickrocks
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timorelle wrote: »
    The storm option really hit home for me, so I'm going with that.

......... P.S. You won't lose ALL power during that week, it'll only be your internet service that croaks for the duration.

We were without power for 5 full days a couple of years ago... and without heat for the entire duration during snowstorms... True the internet was out for another day or so, but sadly the power can stay out that long.

I was going to vote for the first option, but upon seeing that option and remembering that storm (and knowing we get 2-3 power outages most winters) I had to choose this one, lol.

P.S. Sure enough, I'm pretty sure there WAS something from the crown store that I wanted and planned to get at that time, but missed. Of course I can't now remember what it was for the life of me as they've swamped us with so much other stuff.
    Edited by Tevalaur on 20 May 2022 00:26
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    We were without power for 5 full days a couple of years ago... and without heat for the entire duration during snowstorms... True the internet was out for another day or so, but sadly the power can stay out that long.

Oh, I'm fully aware that power CAN be out for that long. I was just saying it'd only be the internet because it'd just be that little extra kick in the teeth from the universe, the "why yes, this in fact ONLY happened to prevent you from doing this one very specific thing you were desperate for", y'know? Murphy's Law and all that, lol.
  • Rasande_Robin
    Rasande_Robin
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are on PC-EU contact me ingame and I might be able to help you! (@Rasande_Robin)
    PC/EU: Orcana "something"-stone
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the Laugh!

:D
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Nerdrage9000
    Nerdrage9000
    ✭✭✭
    If you are on PC-EU contact me ingame and I might be able to help you! (@Rasande_Robin)

Heya Rasande! Thank you very much for your offer buuuuut PC-US server!

All the best though!

• EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did this have to be a poll...
  • Nerdrage9000
    Nerdrage9000
    ✭✭✭
    EnerG wrote: »
    Why did this have to be a poll...

Polls are the only way I can communicate in the written form - it used to be only haiku - but now as I have matured, I can only use polls.

Does this answer suffice?

Vote Yes by leaving a X in comments
    Vote No by leaving a Y in comments

• Nerdrage9000
    Nerdrage9000
    ✭✭✭
    Is Xanmeer back yet?

Asking for a friend
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    I figure you started drooling and waiting as soon as it first showed up on the Crown Store Showcase nearly a month ago, but I just figured I'd tag @Nerdrage9000 to be sure! Our prayers have been answered! <3
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xanmeer House is one of the few houses that is in crown store at least once a year.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll