The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

2022 Game Quality of Life Enhancements Wish List. Post yer wishes for Santa!

• Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haelgaan wrote: »
    1. activity finder to include trials

2. activity finder to include group arenas

I like #1. I've only done one or two trials and arenas as it took FOREVER to get enough people and then another FOREVER to actually get everyone there. It was horrible.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guild mail

I promise to be extra nice this year
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix the Left Back Leg Twitching on horses !!!

Give us Heavy Snow and Rain please
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Phanex
    Phanex
    ✭✭✭
    Mine mostly concerns companions.

1a) you know how you can customize your companions all your alts? like mounts/costumes/etc, I'd like to do the same for their gear/skill lines. If i need my companions as a tank for my healer, and need it to be a healer for my tank I shouldn't have to spend 10 mins changing gears/skill line (cause you know you have to go to a bank, not your home, not pull out a bank person, but you have to go to a bank to access the extra gear)

or

1b) allow us to save their skills/gear in the armor system (which again is difficult as you have to be in a home or pull that person out to access the armor system). They really need to just add them all to a fighters guild or something..

2) Since the admins are adamite that each companion is their "own" person why not let them carry their own gear (this will help out for 1b as well.

3) let the bank/theif/merchant replace the non-combat pet to make things easier when you have a companion out.

Other stuff

4) I would like for each alt to be capable to have their own "main home" so when I'm on a pact toon and I invite someone to his home, they won't end up in daggerfall ;(

5) Again, I think we need an assistant that will travel the world to all the guild traders to instantly "search" for gear/wepons/items I need to buy instead of me going all across the world to do so...this again will make all locations viable and useful again.
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for Raid Finder, Home Wayshrine, allow armor system to work in trials,
  • Drakoleon
    Drakoleon
    ✭✭✭✭

1) Account wide game-keyboard settings

2) Crafting styles alphabetically

3) Hireling account wide (1 mail all components all chars)

4) Writs vendor at home !!! Really boring and tiresome running around like crazy

5)Server down time, "plus members" compensation (just saying :-p)

6)Tarzan Jane costume (just saying :-p)
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An option to sort motifs, recipes and furnishing plans in a guild store based on whether the character knows them or not. I hate sifting through pages and pages of stuff in the hope of finding a plan I don't know yet
    Edited by Ishtarknows on 18 May 2022 15:21
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS5, not necessarily listed in order:

- Vertical camera options. The default position is rather high, resulting in this need to have your camera pulled back really far to not have your toon/mount cut off at an awkward place.

- Fixed camera options, so that the camera follows your toon and recovers on walls. I would, personally, continue to use manual adjustment, but this would be a good option chiefly for those with impaired motor function, and I could see some people using it for immersion or just personal preference.

- Contrast, gamma, RGB or color bias filters in the video options. I'm photosensitive and some of the lighting situations in the game hurt my eyes. (Tweaking your display can only do so much before you're playing on a comically dim screen and missing everything.)

- Stop using bright flashes in quests and during boss battles. This is hurtful for the photosensitive AND, worse, the epileptic or otherwise neurologically sensitive!

- A video option to turn off some VFX. Bright flashes from some skills and lightning, some mount VFX, armor proc VFX, reduce particles. Good for those who are sensitive AND those whose framerate is chugging.

- Cursor options: Persistent (what we have now), Auto-Hide (hides cursor while not hovering over a target or interactable), Combat Persistent (cursor always shows during combat).

- An option for color coded icons on the map. I like the minimalist white aesthetically but it's not very practical, especially for the visually impaired, I imagine. Make the colors customizable for the color blind.

- Show group members on the compass, up to a certain group size. Throwing crown around to locate each other is kind of funny but time consuming. (We call it the "bell," like one you put on a cat's collar.)

- Display Username(Character Name): in the chat HUD. So much confusion!

- When speaking with a banker, please back out to the main dialogue menu instead of closing the dialogue. Listening to the banker greet me constantly as I swap between my bank, guild banks and guild stores is inflicting psychic damage.

- I'd like to be able to view all the fragments of an antiquity from the list of currently scryable leads. "I got the Beaded Jock Strap! It's part of. . . hang on, I don't remember what it's called or what the other pieces are, let me go back."

- Mass fillet fish. Please!!

- Fix the crow assistants so that they can be interacted with in werewolf form and so that they don't dismount you when interacting with them. They stop in place to speak with you when placed in a home and I'd like to see that functionality for these two situations.

- Expanded radial menus. (I heard a rumor this may be coming?)

- The ability to use emotes, mementos, and move freely in photo mode. Snap the camera back to previous settings/zoom when exiting photo mode. Free camera for photo mode. Basically, photo mode as it is right now only hides the UI and impairs controls.

- Favorite collectibles so that they appear at the top of the list. Also, add mounts to the radial menu so that they can be easily swapped.
    Edited by SickleCider on 19 May 2022 07:20
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • lunaslide
    lunaslide
    ✭✭✭
    Really simple: allow us to zoom in closer to the zone maps.

On console from across the room to the TV, it's really difficult to make things out. It is obviously possible to do this since you can zoom in a lot closer in Cyrodiil. Just expand that to the rest of the zone maps.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I doubt any of these are original ideas of mine :D but to "vote" for what I want the most...
    1. Fix all QoL things that were broken with AwA for people who enjoy playing multiple characters and tracking their progress in game. If we have space to add new things to the game, fix what you broke, first, as in many ways we are now behind where we used to be. For example, it doesn't have to be in the form of an achievement but give me a new tracker so I can know when I achieve no death, hard mode, etc. on multiple characters. Fix this ridiculousness with the map where I can run by a delve, it turns white, but I haven't actually beaten the boss inside or grabbed the skyshard yet. Bring back the functionality that if A CHARACTER hasn't done a delve boss yet it spawns right away. Even if the new character tracking system can't know what I did before AwA and I must start over, still add it. As things stand today playing my alts is significantly less fun that it was before.
    2. Please let me change the color of my hair just like I can dye my outfits. I can understand why changing my skin tone, shape of my face, etc. requires a token but if I can change my hair style in one click via the collections menu, I should also be able to dye said hair style just like a costume.
    3. More bank space. BANK space!! Not housing chests. Not individual storage. Not guild bank space. Account bank space!!!
    4. When decorating, please highlight or indicate in some way whether the pieces of furniture are in my character's inventory or in player housing. I can't stand it when I get another something and accidentally pull something from storage instead of trying to place the item in my inventory into a "storage house." (Obviously, a furniture bag would also solve this problem.)
    5. Revamp companion abilities that are useless. Let them carry their own gear. Let us deconstruct their gear and upgrade or make it.
    6. Make it so leads don't expire.
    7. Make more of the slottables in the green tree passives. Allow us to earn an additional slot or two per tree as we level past a certain amount of CP. Remove the 30 second delay with changing slottables.
    8. Remove the storage caps on event tickets and transmutes. At least for me, these limits don't change how I play; they're just a huge irritation.
    9. Add all but the absolute newest DLC dungeons to the random dungeon queues for non-subscribers, and/or greatly reduce or eliminate the reward from the random dungeon queues, letting the fact that you might get a faster queue by being flexible with what dungeon you get be its own reward. Bring back our ability to select multiple roles when queuing, since we have the Armory now. Adding more rewards, messing with dungeon roles, or further separating the queues to allow opting out of DLC dungeons will just make the problems worse in the long run.
    10. Start adding the ability to add assistant functionality to any assistant. For example, let me pay 5000 crowns to add the deconstruction ability to the cat banker. Or switch to a model where we have one assistant that does everything but we can buy the ability to reskin them to be the cat, the bird, etc. We now have so many assistants it's silly from a quick slot perspective.

I probably have more but these are really top of mind for me at the moment.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do something for hireling emails, please. I've stopped collecting them, due largely to long loading screens, despite a near-ideal set-up (self-employed, spend most of the day at a computer with two screens).
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to be able to dye furnishings.
  • orgin_stadia
    orgin_stadia
    ✭✭✭
    Hireling mats directly to the craft bag instead of having to open, empty and delete a gazillion mails every single day.

More select options in deconstruct menues. Like shift select to be able to select many items at the same time without having to click on each and every item. Oh and a and a select all option.

(Serously, a big chunk of my play time is just raw dealing with automated mail that needs to be opened/emptied/deleted and deconstructing items. It's killing the gaming experience after years of dealing with it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Make it easier!)

Better light attack weaving feedback (or just any light attack weaving feedback at all please).

60hz performance mode for Stadia.

Mini map.

Role icons/emblems over each character in a group. (Tank/Healer/DPS)

Join encounter in progress in ALL dungeons.

Fix the "in combat so can't open door" problem in dungeons. If you haven't been hit or hit anything for a set period of time then you aren't in combat regardless of if there is a mob targeting you half a dungeon map away.

Being able to open/empty/remove all mail with a single click.

Encounterlog support for Stadia. Just send it to my email (not ingame duh) or to google docs.

Add copy&paste to ingame chat on Stadia.
  • WalkingCodex
    WalkingCodex
    ✭✭✭
    A toggle to select/deselect at guild traders that let's you search for things you don't already own. Mostly useful for consumables admittedly but would be a big time saver.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    • The Impressario appears every weekend and sells a selection of old event exclusive rewards for 1million gold per original ticket price, but only for gold and not for tickets. This is for new players to obtain exclusive things from before they started playing without diminishing the prestige of veteran players as well as serving as a way to drain gold from the economy

This would not be for new players since they would lack the gold to buy enough items to make it worthwhile.

This is clearly for players that have been around for awhile. Just pointing out it doesn’t really help new players.

It should also only offer a couple items and rotate them like the other vendors that appear on the weekend.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to be able to dye furnishings.

I like this!
  • Crown_of_Antlers
    Crown_of_Antlers
    ✭✭✭
    peacenote wrote: »
    1. Fix all QoL things that were broken with AwA for people who enjoy playing multiple characters and tracking their progress in game. If we have space to add new things to the game, fix what you broke, first, as in many ways we are now behind where we used to be. For example, it doesn't have to be in the form of an achievement but give me a new tracker so I can know when I achieve no death, hard mode, etc. on multiple characters. Fix this ridiculousness with the map where I can run by a delve, it turns white, but I haven't actually beaten the boss inside or grabbed the skyshard yet. Bring back the functionality that if A CHARACTER hasn't done a delve boss yet it spawns right away. Even if the new character tracking system can't know what I did before AwA and I must start over, still add it. As things stand today playing my alts is significantly less fun that it was before.

This. There are a few other things I would like, but none of them matter if I'm no longer playing ESO (which I'm not). So the one and only thing on my wishlist right now is to once again have a way to keep track of what individual characters have done.

I realize that with the way they implemented AWA such a thing can not be easily done, but since the thread is asking what people would like, that is my answer. Give us a way to track progress on individual characters and I will once again play ESO.

• Bobargus
    Bobargus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want 5 things:

1-) The "Gambit" pvevp activity from Destiny 2
    2-) The "Backup" system from Division 2
    3-) More reliable instanced zones that i can use for powerleveling my characters as fast as possible
    4-) For the antiquity system to give exp for each scrying and excavation, thus providing another source for leveling characters up.
    5-) The most important, primary wish: For the vampire skills that use health as source to deal damage to actually increase their effectiveness, in regards to how much health you have and how many health attribute points are invested.
    Edited by Bobargus on 20 May 2022 16:55
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would like companions to do better in aoe damage
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really really want support to be upgraded to be helpful, and to reply to what was actually asked!
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Siege Bag
    2. Hide Tabard option
    3. Particle Density Slider for self, other players, and npc's
  • Jpk0012
    Jpk0012
    ✭✭✭✭
    DLC dungeons removed from dailies OR craft bag buyable through crowns.

Content that is dead(HS, etc) is looked at and revamped.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please PLEASE make 2 changes to the Guild Finder:
    - filtered results sorted by guild name
    - add filter option for partial guild name search

It's ridiculously difficult to find guilds using that tool.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • RoseTheSnowElf
    RoseTheSnowElf
    ✭✭✭
    - Jewelry and alchemy hirelings
    - favorites filter for crafting menus
    - Armory station in Cyro and IC home bases
    - dye hair option
    - hide armor slots (shoulders, etc)
    - mini-map (completely optional)
    - ability to make notes on the map (where treasure maps and surveys are, etc)
    - ability to decon companion gear
    - option to sell ALL Antiquity items to npc merchants
    - green CP constellation needs to be redesigned, most if not all should be passives
    - no cap on transmute crystals (this would be better for the database)

PS5 NA EP GH

Wood Elf NB - 5 Star

Dark Elf Arcanist (healer) - AR 37
  • wildbear247
    wildbear247
    ✭✭✭
    Mount training that is not time gated (e.g. if you have the gold, you can max out all of your mount stats at once). Sure ZOS makes money on mount upgrades, but there are far better ways for ZOS to make money on this game.
    PC NA
    The Ironwood Clan (all DC): Karbal Ironwood (Stamblade, PvP); Galtan Ironwood (Magblade, crafter, PvE, some PvP)

MY #1 ESO REQUEST: An overhauled way in which ZOS gathers, assesses, responds to, and incorporates player feedback on the current and future state of the game.
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - hide armour slots
    - hide arms packs weapon glow
    - make the stealable clothing usable in the outfitter
    - make mount training weekly (as in, you can train 7 times a week)
    - barbershop to dye hair (and just with gold)
    - fill the crownstore with a decent amount of items
    - alphabetical dungeon order
    - stackable siege weapons
    - companion inventory system to store companion gear
    - display guild name regardless if you wear a tabard

Speaking of the guild heraldry system, it could really use an upgrade. The designer by itself is good, a nice variety of different tabard shapes/divisions, etc. But it would be nice if (as guild leader) you could use your own dyes to design them. Also the number of symbols should be greatly expanded. It suffers from early ESO's daedric overload, with all kinds of fiddly daedric symbols. There should be more way more simple, classic icons added. An open book, crossed arrows/swords, various animal silhouettes etc. Just look at the new High Isle chapter previews, and note the striking designs on the shields. That would look so good as guild heraldry. Speaking of which, a shield heraldry designer would be nice too haha. :D
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Organization of the Locations List

There are so many zones now that this list is just a mess, they need to organize it by province so it will be like this..

Skyrim
    - The Rift
    - Eastmarch
    - Western Skyrim
    - The Reach

Blackreach
    - Greymoor Caverns
    - Arkthzand Caverns

Cyrodiil
    - Cyrodiil
    - Imperial City
    - Gold Coast
    - Blackwood

Morrowind
    - Bal Foyen
    - Stonefalls
    - Deeshan
    - Vvardenfell

Black Marsh
    - Shadowfen
    - Murkmire

Hammerfell
    - Alik'r Desert
    - Hew's Bane
    - Craglorn
    - Stros M'kai

Elsweyr
    - Northern Elsweyr
    - Southern Elsweyr
    - Khenarthi's Roost

Valenwood
    - Ghratwood
    - Greenshade
    - Malabor Tor
    - Reaper's March

Summerset Isle
    - Summerset
    - Auridon

High Rock
    - Glenumba
    - Betnikh
    - Stormhaven
    - Rivenspire
    - Bangkorai

Oblivion
    - Coldharbour
    - Deadlands
    - Fargrave

And wherever the Clockwork City and Artaeum are located, also rename Cyrodiil to Central Cyrodiil, it being called Cyrodiil would be like if Western Skyrim was just called Skyrim, the map called Cyrodiil is only a small part of the entirety of Cyrodiil.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on 20 May 2022 13:04
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Favourites option for each sub-category of the inventory that moves an item to the top of the list.
    2. Hide collectibles option.
    3. More passives for Craft constellation.
    4. Alternatively, easier way to switch slottables.
    5. Hide shoulders and tassets option.
    6. Ability to change oufits for companion houseguests.
    7. Archive quests option so you can effectively disable quests.
  • Bealeb319
    Bealeb319
    ✭✭✭✭
    A filter on traders to hide recipes, plans or motifs already in your collection.
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In character creation, please let us prehear the “pain/being hit” sound our character will make because it’s the sound you’ll hear the most.