The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stream Over: Tribute Tuesday Stream (Tales of Tribute)

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
We're live with our Tribute Tuesday stream on twitch.tv/bethesda! Tune in and learn to master Tales of Tribute with Senior Community Manager, Gina Bruno and Lead Content Manager, Dominic Davies. Play a match with them by tracking down this character on PTS!

*Drops will not be available for this stream.

[Edit] For those who missed the stream, we have the VOD available here.

giphy.gif
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 17 May 2022 17:45
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, cool!

Um... Are there Twitch drops for this stream? ;P Not that I have to be bribed to log into Twitch or anything...
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Good question, @opaj. Drops are purposefully off for this stream as this is a first run at this Tales of Tribute stream. But we will have drops on in the future.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Good question, @opaj. Drops are purposefully off for this stream as this is a first run at this Tales of Tribute stream. But we will have drops on in the future.

Sounds good.

I appreciate that your team is in there active in chat. Jessica was very helpful answering one of my questions about the Tales of Tribute interface and accessibility mode.
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have almost 19K channel points on twitch from watching twitch streams, are you guys ever going to give us something to do with those points?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Zuboko That's fair. It's something we can pass along for consideration to add channel points features.
    Staff Post
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zuboko That's fair. It's something we can pass along for consideration to add channel points features.

Thank you.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, was this announced ahead of time? I never saw this mentioned yesterday or this morning. I would have liked to watch it live and even get on PTS during it.
    Or was it just "spur of the moment"?
    Thanks.
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @wenchmore420b14_ESO, I think it was mentioned on social once. However, this was just a test run for a new series. We will be doing more in the future and will give more advanced notice. We did include the VOD link incase you are interested in taking a look at what the first run of Tribute Tuesday looks like.
    Staff Post
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @wenchmore420b14_ESO, I think it was mentioned on social once. However, this was just a test run for a new series. We will be doing more in the future and will give more advanced notice. We did include the VOD link incase you are interested in taking a look at what the first run of Tribute Tuesday looks like.

Ahh. Thank you.
    Watched the VOD, it looked fun. Am enjoying the ToT so far. Will check back next Tuesday.
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)