The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

login failed...

Ishtarknows
Ishtarknows
✭✭✭✭✭
An unexpected internal error has occured.

I keep getting this message when trying to login to either the EU or NA servers, and most of my raid team are having the same problem. Any ideas please?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 12 May 2022 17:19
  • Onicx
    Onicx
    ✭✭✭
    I’m also having this exact message and can’t log in. just started today. Na Xbox
    NA AD Xbox/PC
  • geeve420
    geeve420
    Same thing here as well. Xbox NA....
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, got booted out of a cyro and was getting this same message. Did a restart on the xbox and now it's telling me that the person who bought the game needs to sign in, which I am the person who bough the game and I am in fact signed in.
  • Onicx
    Onicx
    ✭✭✭
    I’m able to log in now. Xbox na
    NA AD Xbox/PC
  • theboz1419_ESO
    We have a Xbox one and a series X. My son and I both can log in on the Series X without issues, I can't log in on the Xbox One, since yesterday. I get "The person who bought this game needs to sign in"

So it's not account related
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The Xbox Live issues from May 6th are now resolved. For this reason we have decided to close this discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.