The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Next Class - Pirate?

• Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of the existing classes can already be pirates.
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭
    No need for a class. Honestly, I want an one-handed skill line to use for a pirate.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like that would be better suited as a Guild or a World skill line?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are so many people assuming the next chapter will include a new class? Did I miss an announcement?
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jusey1 wrote: »
    No need for a class. Honestly, I want an one-handed skill line to use for a pirate.

All you need is a 🦜 that can be used in the shield slot in place of a shield. Squaaawwk!
    Edited by Elvenheart on 21 January 2022 18:08
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hafgood wrote: »
    Does that mean we can get a wooden leg, a hook and a bantam guar to sit on the shoulder?

I just want a guar on shoulder now
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need big pirate hats.
  • Subjectcrank
    Subjectcrank
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't mind something like this perhaps with it on DLC like say a pirates Cove, Where the ship people are asking for is actually a House that is docked. Or you could use the cove of the ship as your dwelling, would add nicely to RPing. Secondly a pure thieving class I would throw money at. Love the idea of Breaking into places and using stealth tactics to which I find could be developed a little more in this game. Yes thieves guild line was ok. But I would love a pure thieving class that doesn't base Every mission around combat. More a sly Jack Sparrow who can use cunning to get out of a bad situation...

EDIT: Also From looking at past unbelievable housing designs in this game a massive Pirate Ship and Hideout would be something I would really spend a ton of the $$ on haha
    Edited by Subjectcrank on 22 January 2022 00:03
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So while deep down I feel this is not a fit for ESO and don't think this is in anyone's plans... I would still love it and be so psyched. I love pirates. I don't even care that we can't swim or have moving boats. I would be into it very much. <3
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.