Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Bretons

• mimisapje
    mimisapje
    ✭✭✭
    relmer08 wrote: »
    mimisapje wrote: »
    Encharmix wrote: »

Uuh i love your characters so pretty! Well made 😍 Would u share their sliders?? Pleease i love them

Send me a dm and i can share some screens of their sliders :blush:

Hi. I would like to see those sliders as well for your second character, Lady Aurora Bellamont. I wanted to send you a message but it seems I don't have the permission to do so yet because I just created my foruma ccount today. Does it work if you message me first? Really like how you made your character and wish make mine looks the same. Thank you in advance!

Sorry, I just saw this now
    I've uploaded screens of the slider settings to my tumblr:

My main: https://mimisworldofgames.tumblr.com/post/645633075136643072/sliders-main-char-falure
    Aurora: https://mimisworldofgames.tumblr.com/post/646068235682332672/sliders-lady-aurora-bellamont
    Mazikeen: https://mimisworldofgames.tumblr.com/post/670225535238012928/sliders-mazikeen-breton-necromancer

Hope it hels with creating your Breton character and I would love to see them afterwards!
    PC EU
    Falure - Breton Templar - Healer
    Lady Aurora Bellamont - Breton Templar - PVP
    Meluse - Imperial Templar - DD
    Nahzgra gra-Shatur - Orc Sorc - DD
    Elvanari - Breton Sorc - DD
    Ghathwen - Bosmer Warden - DD
    Nirathwen - Imperial Necro - DD
    Orci Porci - Orc Necro - DD
    Lexus Attius - Imperial DK - Tank
    Araure - Redguard NB - DD
    Mazikeen The Soulless - Breton Necro - DD
    Naevas of House Redoran - Dunmer DK - PVP
    Alisenwe - Altmer NB - DD
    Daddy Dawnbreaker- Breton Templar - Tank
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    uosLu5f.jpg
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My old alchemist/hippie, Joff.
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally got around to taking a shot of Dawn who started this thread in a better Deadlands location and proper cultist apparel.

For Lord Dagon! >:)

OmoP98q.png
    Edited by adriant1978 on 8 January 2022 15:39
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    MisterGibs wrote: »
    My old alchemist/hippie, Joff.
    unknown.png

Vegetable rights and peace! lol
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭

If this is the thread they want us to use though, I hope people who contributed to the closed one will re-post their characters here and keep Bretons noticeable.

Well, in the spirit of that, I'll repost mine, even though 2 of them already feature at the beginning of this thread - but their looks are 4 years out of date, so:

idfLTe3.png

Emelye Baelborne - raised within a Necromancer cult yet shielded by the worst of it by her mother, Emelye sees necromancy as a perfectly natural branch of magic, the dead serving a final purpose as allies of the living. Narrowly escaping a ritual sacrifice, she stumbled headfirst into another at the hands of the Worm Cult - and upon returning to Tamriel learned that she has two half-brothers.

YlBbpaH.png

Born in the Reach, kidnapped as a child by a the remnants of a Nordic Dragon cult to be their servant, Roswen also known as Ros has recently gained her freedom and has been trying to learn more about her roots ever since. She easily picks up just about anything she sets her mind to (hence, she's one of my crafters :p ) and lives happily in a little witch hut.

hpMaTRc.png

Morrigan
    , a mysterious Witch of the Wilds, is a visitor from faraway lands, and possibly even a parallel dimension. ;)

ARt1Q9P.png

Dark Brotherhood assassin, learned scholar, ruthless politician...these are all roles which Dorian Valtieri has filled at one time or another. He enjoys the finer things in life, intellectual challenges and the thrill that comes with a well-executed kill, but his ultimate allegiance is to himself - he is the Man With No Honour.

t5IQqe5.png

Josephine Vortigern used to live in Crestshade quite happily with her family until Reezal-Jul unleashed his undeadth plague there, killing her parents and transforming her into a vampire, a condition which she has yet to come to terms with.

VsLk1k2.png

Rosine Stentor is another crafter of mine, and a distant ancestor of a certain 4th era court wizard. Unlike her descendant she is quite human and fond of throwing large parties where she showcases her latest culinary achievements or fashion designs.

If this is the thread they want us to use though, I hope people who contributed to the closed one will re-post their characters here and keep Bretons noticeable.

Well, in the spirit of that, I'll repost mine, even though 2 of them already feature at the beginning of this thread - but their looks are 4 years out of date, so:

idfLTe3.png

Emelye Baelborne - raised within a Necromancer cult yet shielded by the worst of it by her mother, Emelye sees necromancy as a perfectly natural branch of magic, the dead serving a final purpose as allies of the living. Narrowly escaping a ritual sacrifice, she stumbled headfirst into another at the hands of the Worm Cult - and upon returning to Tamriel learned that she has two half-brothers.

YlBbpaH.png

Born in the Reach, kidnapped as a child by a the remnants of a Nordic Dragon cult to be their servant, Roswen also known as Ros has recently gained her freedom and has been trying to learn more about her roots ever since. She easily picks up just about anything she sets her mind to (hence, she's one of my crafters :p ) and lives happily in a little witch hut.

hpMaTRc.png

Morrigan
    , a mysterious Witch of the Wilds, is a visitor from faraway lands, and possibly even a parallel dimension. ;)

ARt1Q9P.png

Dark Brotherhood assassin, learned scholar, ruthless politician...these are all roles which Dorian Valtieri has filled at one time or another. He enjoys the finer things in life, intellectual challenges and the thrill that comes with a well-executed kill, but his ultimate allegiance is to himself - he is the Man With No Honour.

t5IQqe5.png

Josephine Vortigern used to live in Crestshade quite happily with her family until Reezal-Jul unleashed his undeadth plague there, killing her parents and transforming her into a vampire, a condition which she has yet to come to terms with.

VsLk1k2.png

Rosine Stentor is another crafter of mine, and a distant ancestor of a certain 4th era court wizard. Unlike her descendant she is quite human and fond of throwing large parties where she showcases her latest culinary achievements or fashion designs.

What outfit/motif is Morrigsn wearing? Love that chest piece or robe.
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agnes Crumplebottom (The Sims) Beware no frontal nudity here! Got it? Agnes keeps Tamriel clean. She has a handbag, and it´s loaded.

gh0t07hokv5d.jpg
    j4cag3f4j7m7.jpg
    85bb54pfr8rf.jpg
    w8mzzshsq517.jpg
    ft486r3v34kw.jpg
    f61m0nw41i63.jpg
    dsqr1xr4t4t7.jpg
    ks5gsouhfpnw.jpg
    9d5mpag7r2f9.jpg

Agnes caused a Robot malfunction.

4g82lu79oala.jpg
    ukpygwp419us.jpg
    a56rilcsnzxq.jpg

Let´s chop some wood.

gbgsb8z4s2ba.jpg
    3dccvgaizqml.jpg
    s23byf30g40j.jpg
    fq7pxupcy21k.jpg

Edited by Braggar on 23 February 2023 19:08
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »
    This is DingleBarry. I created him just for some dumb joke I made on the forum. :D

wLDxGoM.jpg

LOL well done.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hlingsudtmge.png
    My Breton Mag Sorc. One of three characters I made on day one to make sure I got the names in before they might be taken. (I came from wow and made "spiritual successors" to some of my characters there.)

37zi62phe75r.png
    My Breton hybrid nb vampire. I made this character specifically to do the Assassins Guild quests with.

kibzyj7omyyz.png
    Another Breton vampire. This time a mag necro. I based her upon "Isabella von Carstein" from Warhammer Fantasy
    Edited by BlueRaven on 25 February 2023 12:58
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isobel & my half-dunmer Breton in the Mercymother attire.

cp8ajq8wx8dm.jpg
    awjk0lji43ry.jpg
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A render of my Breton by artist Kat Telvanni who plays ESO. Love that she recreated the necromatic sigil on the arms!

bk6ebpt9g3lk.png
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone is looking for pain? Agnes is ready.

2hwqg6rend9z.jpg

Search and destroy. Never steps back, never gives up a fight.

t48ujh5ld95l.jpg

Hates nudity.

bwf5bzapdtza.jpg

Hates drunks.

ucc3nibzbkab.jpg

Hates silly quests.

qjthjoti1ybf.jpg
    w5r31w9y5to7.jpg

More juice.

u7heg1ehac94.jpg

Everyone needs a pet.

37nm80z4titk.jpg

Don´t flinch, or she kicks your teeth in.

d2c8ihl0iu0u.jpg
    mxpo970cur61.jpg
    dvunl2flnng7.jpg

Fire. BAH! Don´t bother Agnes much.

pfo2wt7ju929.jpg
    Edited by Braggar on 2 August 2023 18:40
  • Tesman85
    Tesman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Braggar wrote: »

Agnes is terribly cool, brilliant work with her! Seeing these posts made my day (even though I nearly choked on my food because of laughing).

• Tesman85
    Tesman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got four Bretons, but have so many screenshots it takes an eternity to choose nice pictures for all of them. So first goes Éloïse Lavalliére, the first of them, the most played Breton and the second ever ESO character I made. She's a former baroness from rural Stormhaven, nowadays a young widow, mercenary sorceress and adventurer (still retaining her taste for some fine clothes, however):
    dwzq731plcna.jpg

She likes animals, even if they are furless cats:
    p4w0idzkq3td.jpg

Due to her current occupation, she finds herself all too often in some hellhole entangled in situations like this:
    dk6qtd9c6azs.jpg

But fortunately her new best friend Isobel is always there watching her back, even when she's a had a glass or four too much:
    iqqyg00pphql.jpg

In her downtime she sometimes likes to try out some totally safe and harmless hobbies:
    jzksitdxapzv.jpg

She's a solo build, and I've completed several dungeons with just her and Isobel. Also, she acts as a decent PvP healer without changing anything and can survive in Cyrodiil surprisingly well due to her healing backbar, attribute layout and extra armoring. Lately I've used her most as a group dungeon healer. She isn't bad to look at, either. No wonder I love playing her, and she's seen quite a lot of action since I started playing ESO.
    Edited by Tesman85 on 11 September 2023 16:01
  • Tesman85
    Tesman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Next up, Dolores Laonach: A templar from northern Bangkorai who hates Reachmen because they have killed her family members in several generations, and because she loathes their Daedra worship. The fact that she herself has some Reach-blood from a few ancestors only spices that hatred more.
    uymqd8ahj740.jpg

Speaking of her feelings, they have lately been distracted by a handsome man who has chosen to accompany her so that they can bring goodness and light to the world together - by violence, if necessary. No wonder longing looks and inward sighs abound during their stay in the city of love, Pa- I mean Alinor:
    7mu56lt783mv.jpg

She's always ready to give some evil-doer a taste of her mace:
    1ohpg2s00gav.jpg

But also knows how to chill, regardless:
    k0o2srvdyn5z.jpg

• Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tesman85 wrote: »

Agnes is terribly cool, brilliant work with her! Seeing these posts made my day (even though I nearly choked on my food because of laughing).

Thank you very much. She cracks me up, most of the time. Man you got so many cool images. I like the backround stories, for each character. That makes it even better. Good job.

Here is a little Agnes collection. Enjoy.

Thinking about the next kill.

lpokohdwadgj.jpg

You don´t want to know, what Agnes thinks just now.

wtextj4r6tzj.jpg

Only way to cool off, after fights.

675vs7ksi653.jpg

Others ride Agnes flies.

6h8t5ur5jqtd.jpg

Yeah on your knees!

5162tq7pih4r.jpg

Don´t need a chair. Chairs are for milk drinkers.

pe8gct299d62.jpg

She hates those airgas balloon pants.

g84izayu720w.jpg

Best part! She even refuse to die, on the ground!

u7lj508ibf1v.jpg

• karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one loves him. He's really spicy.

breton.png
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit just wished to share a little levity in your Breton thread and did not wish to cause offense. This one is sad to think he may have upset his baldbottom friends and disrupted their delightful modeling thread. He will go away now.

sadTiger2.png

PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Tesman85
    Tesman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit just wished to share a little levity in your Breton thread and did not wish to cause offense. This one is sad to think he may have upset his baldbottom friends and disrupted their delightful modeling thread. He will go away now.

Oh, no offense taken, at least by me! No worries.

Thank you very much. She cracks me up, most of the time. Man you got so many cool images. I like the backround stories, for each character. That makes it even better. Good job.

Thanks! Taking excessive screenshots has become an annoying habit for me, but it does net some nice pictures now and then. As for background stories, I like to write at least short ones for all of my characters. It's a carryover from playing the single player TES titles, and a tool to make them more interesting to play. I'll post my Breton dudes too when I have searched for some nice pics of them.

• Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

Thanks! Taking excessive screenshots has become an annoying habit for me, but it does net some nice pictures now and then. As for background stories, I like to write at least short ones for all of my characters. It's a carryover from playing the single player TES titles, and a tool to make them more interesting to play. I'll post my Breton dudes too when I have searched for some nice pics of them.

[/quote]

Hey Tesman85.

I wouldn´t call it annoying. Yes better take more images. You never know, some situations are so seldom in the game. Then you´re glad, you got images of these moments. Post more material if you like?

See that? Agnes feels no pain.

44uaekghqprs.jpg
    5f13im1ptk8o.jpg
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who´s looking for pain??

f9yqt0od69i2.jpg

On the road, with some buddies.

s0o0f3s2bl5a.jpg

Some grannies like it hot.

wkdyz1e7dyd8.jpg
    bbg5ji2hnz2t.jpg

Come here and fight, you lousy bat abortion.

mxgeptxmqpxe.jpg

Playing with fire.

xg3zizir44dw.jpg
    jemlqv7nwvuf.jpg

Found a fun entrance.

m58imqa9am8r.jpg

Face of death.

rxa4vr0gpc6t.jpg
    7pu0y3tp4jdz.jpg

Concentrated evil.

pa84j0wgbf1y.jpg
    pnf7tf8og46z.jpg