The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vateshran's Minotaur boss fight has been very buggy since last update

Sleeping_OwI
Sleeping_OwI
✭✭✭
Video of the bug: https://youtu.be/g2E8hfXD4mo

Ever since the last patch on PS4, Rahdgarak, the Minotaur final boss of the green area in Vateshran, has been horribly buggy.
Most of the times you grapple in the green area, and especially during this final fight, the screen weirdly goes back to like half a second ago and resets your camera which can mess up your skill castings, etc. And worse, the boss no longer follows you onto different platforms after changing colours, and instead stays there and shoots fireballs at you for a good 15-20 seconds while you can't do anything to him as he's invincible. By the time he finally jumps to your platform, his "colour change timer" is up, so he changes colour again, and now you have to switch platforms again and wait another 20 seconds for him to come you, and by then the mages have started their ritual thing again, so you have to grapple around again... And just like that, you go on for about a whole minute without even being able to damage the boss. All of this is in the video for easier demonstration.
I really hope this gets fixed soon because I love score pushing in Vateshran but I can't do any more runs as this bug ruins my scores.
Edited by Sleeping_OwI on 26 November 2021 15:40
  • Milchbart
    Milchbart
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope this gets fixed soon ....

That joke made my day :D:D:D

• Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES this is simply terrible and has effected scores across the board! Can we please get some info as to when this is going to be fixed?
  • Rataroto
    Rataroto
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a feature
  • thechiefisback
    thechiefisback
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is that bug known? Had the same problem today.
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are wwe going to get an update on this? is it going to be fixed?
  • nesmewno
    nesmewno
    ✭✭
    yes >:) now it always behaves like that ... you have to adjust to the new mechanics of the minotaur =/
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope they address this. I haven't been able to do my last remaining achievements in Vateshran for several months for one reason or another, be it lag, or what have you.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • TinyLittleTickles
    Thought it was bugged, I killed him in veteran mode but it took me 20ish minutes because he was constantly immune and would take forever to follow me, instead ranged me from the other platform whilst being immune, then i would get two hits in before he would go immune again.
    Maybe he just got smarter
    @Creepy_Joyride. Mostly Twinkle Firefly, Magicka DK. PC EU
  • PvP_Exploiter
    PvP_Exploiter
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem on PC.
    The grapple camera reset was really annoying, and him not following platforms made the kill much slower.

Luckily I was only there for one run for weekly endeavour.