The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

UI Error OnVoiceChannel

Sylianwe
Sylianwe
✭✭✭
Greetings, I have tried looking for a similar thread but couldn't find any so I'm posting it here.

Since the last Patch, I keep getting this error whenever I change locations or instances.
I've included screenshots at different locations, different times, different characters, different companions and without companions.

I have followed the usual troubleshooting steps, including powercycling, but this doesn't fix the issue.

Xbox One EUR. My location is in Belgium, GT Malfoy Magus.

b8ldaf9vrba0.png
12vsldw1084q.png
mlgi6kjhm4fc.png
l4z87ifeg1h8.png
The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Malfoy

Another step that may help with the UI error is clearing the local save data on the Xbox.

To delete save data on the Xbox One:
    1. From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    2. Go to Games.
    3. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    4. Select Manage Game. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • REiiGN15
    REiiGN15
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Malfoy

Another step that may help with the UI error is clearing the local save data on the Xbox.

To delete save data on the Xbox One:
    1. From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    2. Go to Games.
    3. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    4. Select Manage Game. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.

That doesn't work. It will come back. Stop asking people to constantly do this for every little thing wrong. DO YOU LIKE RESETTING ALL YOUR SETTINGS ALL THE TIME? Gets annoying.
  • JustRoxxy
    JustRoxxy
    Now I’m having this problem! Is there a solution to this? Very [Snip] annoying

[Edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on 26 October 2021 15:32
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This recently happened to me when I swapped from NA to EU to get my Blackreach bundle from the event challenge. I am in no guilds on EU but had my voice channel set to Guild #1 on NA. This popped up constantly while I was on EU, but cleared once I got back to NA and the voice channel was valid, again.

I didn't bother to report it, since I was in a hurry. Someone at ZOS just needs to check their values before they use them. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With this thread now being a few months old, we've decided to close it out. If there are no recent discussions open, you are welcome to start a new thread for getting help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.