The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else booted from server?

• Adaarye
    Adaarye
    ✭✭✭
    I can get in but the moment I try to get into a delve to do event stuffs, I get a load screen for a few minutes, then I get booted back to lobby.
  • xpolilla
    xpolilla
    ✭✭✭
    Astiron wrote: »
    And maintenance... 😅 At least it's progress

It is... SOMETHING...
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    So glad I logged into all my accounts this morning before leaving for work and grabbed the daily item. At least I won't miss out on those this time round. Small as it is.
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    me2... just got home thought I'd play a bit and went into a login que and cant make it in.
  • CH77
    CH77
    ✭✭✭
    xpolilla wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Can we get an acknowledgement that you guys are aware of this happening?

Not only there are weird queues to log into live server, but once you get there and try to port, you crash to desktop everytime you port into a zone... seems like the loading screen gets you the boot.

PC/NA

What are we doing wrong?

WE are not doing anything wrong
  • fox_eqkxoermwsb14_ESO
    fox_eqkxoermwsb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PCNA - Can log in to server but characters wont load - just sits at LOGGING IN - Requesting character load...
    Rebooting PC doesn't help
    After several minutes, I get an error 334 (3:1:1129:0)
    Lost lobby connection.
    Edited by fox_eqkxoermwsb14_ESO on 21 October 2021 22:49
  • MMOGamer71
    MMOGamer71
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Lemme guess zero compensation for the thousands that lost out on event tickets.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very long time on character screen, then lost connection.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Can we get an acknowledgement that you guys are aware of this happening?

Not only there are weird queues to log into live server, but once you get there and try to port, you crash to desktop everytime you port into a zone... seems like the loading screen gets you the boot.

PC/NA

What are we doing wrong?

They are aware and aware its all servers.
  • RedAsKetchum
    MMOGamer71 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Lemme guess zero compensation for the thousands that lost out on event tickets.

First world problems lmao
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Update: Hi All. It seems there was a widespread network issue that caused the initial issue. That seems to be recovering now. If players are able to get into their various megaservers and stay connected, please let us know. That will help to establish if certain areas are still being impacted. Please give this some time as the megaservers are still recovering.

While we have various megaservers recovering, we will need to reboot PC NA to fully get this megaserver back online. We are prepping for this reboot to happen shortly.

We are also investigating a separate issue with Xbox NA that we are troubling shooting. This megaserver may need to be rebooted as well, but we will touchbase there once we have fully investigated.

Thank you all for your continued patience and submitting your feedback.

Follow-up- Update: We will not need to reboot Xbox NA. Our internal teams identified the issue there and resolved it.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 21 October 2021 23:04
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • xpolilla
    xpolilla
    ✭✭✭
    It's difficult to keep the fun of playing ESO alive when ZoS themselves kill it over and over
    #jaded
    Edited by xpolilla on 21 October 2021 22:50
  • Kalle_Demos
    Kalle_Demos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    23f4914fbcfe643353d1f36bd8c04785.gif

"If I am to be Queen, I must look fear in the face and conquer it. How can I ask my people to have faith in me if I don't have faith in myself?" - Queen Ayrenn
  • skyrimfantasy
    skyrimfantasy
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to log on but I've also been on character loading screen for 10 minutes so far and counting
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA needs help like PC does, just fyi
    Gotta love the crickets when something like this happens.
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno an update would be nice...oh and by the way xbox series x/s users are still waiting for the promised compensation from all the blasted crashing
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have "some time", it's nearly midnight here and even avid gamers need to sleep!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • EchoesofThunder
    EchoesofThunder
    ✭✭✭
    No more "you're in a queue". Now it just hangs at character load. NA PC
  • Fentras
    Fentras
    ✭✭
    PC NA
    Having the same issues as others have posted, with regards to getting kicked, login in queue followed by long Logging in... until finally the failed login prompt do to inactivity.

Note: I haven't tried relogging into EU (got my event tickets earlier)

I have two accounts that have not yet got kicked out. Both are in Deshaan.

What I can do:
    - I can port to other discovered Wayshrines in Deshaan
    - The other acct is not showing in the Friends list as being online, but they are online

What I can not do:
    - I can not port to the other player and vice-versa
    - I can not port to another area (left click shows the Fast Travel prompt, Confirm almost immediately reshows my current location)
    - I can see the other acct in my Group list (both are grouped)
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA - got booted and put into a queue but then it dropped from that and was giving login failed messages instead.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Update:

Hi All. It seems there was a widespread network issue that caused the initial issue. That seems to be recovering now. If players are able to get into their various megaservers and stay connected, please let us know. That will help to establish if certain areas are still being impacted. Please give this some time as the megaservers are still recovering.

While we have various megaservers recovering, we will need to reboot PC NA to fully get this megaserver back online. We are prepping for this reboot to happen shortly.

We are also investigating a separate issue with Xbox NA that we are troubling shooting. This megaserver may need to be rebooted as well, but we will touchbase there once we have fully investigated.

It would be super nice to have such info pinned to the top of the forums.
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Update:

Hi All. It seems there was a widespread network issue that caused the initial issue. That seems to be recovering now. If players are able to get into their various megaservers and stay connected, please let us know. That will help to establish if certain areas are still being impacted. Please give this some time as the megaservers are still recovering.

Thanks, Kevin.
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seen in one of my guild discords

"This double wait time, double crash event is not nearly as awesome as the double resources, double xp event"

Ty DrMuggle for providing a laugh!!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • MMOGamer71
    MMOGamer71
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA and EU stuck in character load still.

Same ole same ole with ZOS.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    I don't have "some time", it's nearly midnight here and even avid gamers need to sleep!

what is this 'sleep' you speak of?

:#
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's difficult to keep the fun of playing ESO alive when ZoS themselves kill it over and over
    #jaded

So they were responsible for the widespread network issue, is that what you're saying?
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed to port from Grahtwood to Vvardenfell, and enter a public dungeon on Vvardenfell
    but I can't port to any other zone, and even trying to enter a delve on vvardenfell is just timing out
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tideholm is also trapped in a spinning snake, like Deshaan is. Greenshafde could be reached. Hopefully mainenance will actually fix something.
  • ProjectH2O
    ProjectH2O
    ✭✭
    PC/NA never ending "Requesting Character Load" here
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems fixed now. I got in 5 minutes ago.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am logged into Xbox NA. No issues for about an hour now.