The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else not getting mail notifications?

Ishtarknows
Ishtarknows
✭✭✭✭✭
Xbox EU
Since Wednesday's maintenance I and any friend I've asked have not been getting any notification that mail has arrived. I can click on mail and find I've been receiving mail for several hours and yet there's been no ping, nor any icon showing I have mail.
in order to check I need to click on mail and wait. There's always a wait now.

This applies to all mail types: purchases, hireling mail and guild store returns after 30 days, cod mails too.

Is this a new annoying feature?
Edited by Ishtarknows on 16 October 2021 08:30
  • Norgh
    Norgh
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me and my wife.
    Xbox EU-UK Xbox Series X
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's an an xbox issue I'm assuming after the maintenance the other day. Everyone has it on that platform. Just gotta check manually.
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can also confirm this issue.
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just xbox EU or does NA have this problem too?
  • HybridFreak
    HybridFreak
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox NA and I only ever get my mail notifications after a zone load. And a lot of the time I'll have the notification icon up on the corner without having actually received any mail.
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox NA and I only ever get my mail notifications after a zone load. And a lot of the time I'll have the notification icon up on the corner without having actually received any mail.

That sounds very familiar, but the problem that prompted my post is definitely new. Must be related to what was done on Wednesday.