Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Completed Master Writ problem (Solved)

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
I completed the Master Writ, I have the piece in my inventory. Usually I don't open the master writ until I'm in front of the turn in but this time I did it as soon as I was done. I ported to the turn in but there is no recognition of the writ. I don't know if it makes a difference but at the time I did the writ there were 2 of the same. After I opened the one I moved the other to my bank. The tool tip now says there is one in my bank and one in my inventory but I don't see it and it still isn't able to be turned in.

Any suggestions?
Edited by bridgetrose on 15 September 2021 23:36
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you make a mistake on the piece you crafted by chance? The wrong trait or set or style perhaps? That could be the issue.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »
    Did you make a mistake on the piece you crafted by chance? The wrong trait or set or style perhaps? That could be the issue.

Yes, I had two or three writs that were close to the same but not the same and I got confused. Now it may take longer, I have the time, but I do one at a time.