The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

We have Mirri and Bastian.......but we need a third one...

• Herr_Flocke
    Herr_Flocke
    ✭✭✭
    what for ? I mean companions make some sense when it comes to healing, very moderate sense as tanks and absolutely no sense as dps. So unless you want them to be completely redesigned, there's no reason for a third companion. Well, maybe for the looks...
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    We are going to get a ton of companions in the future….you don’t need to worry about that at all…
    Just hope some are not crown store only….
    When they offered us that gray skin for the warden bear I thought we'd get a ton of skins for bears, twilights and scamps, but we never got a single one after the gray bear skin. :/ It would have been easy for them to do a white or black bear recolor, too, and they still didn't do it.
    I'll believe it when I see it.
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Miss 2 coz the roles are: tank, healer, dd magicka, dd stamina

Right now i miss the healer and the dd magicka, waiting zos.
  • LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mik195 wrote: »
    I just want a companion with dialog that acknowledges that he/she/they are the one that needs constant combat tips, not me. I know how to use potions and break free stupid about to be dead again guy.

Lol, I relate. My character is CP 1200, running over from the mobs to keep Mirri alive, and she's telling me, "Don't let them throw you around like that!" :)
  • Synnastix
    Synnastix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gonna need a LOT more diversity to make everyone happy, best bed would be let me customize the companion as if it was an alt. Full looks at least but race too would be ideal.
  • ibkickin
    ibkickin
    ✭✭
    A companion that gets angry when you help people and do good things.

A companion that gets angry when you use a wayshrine.
    Strength on it's own is directionless, Thirst for battle is helpless, Only when the two join is a mighty warrior born.
  • Supertonicbaker
    Supertonicbaker
    ✭✭✭
    ibkickin wrote: »
    A companion that gets angry when you help people and do good things.

A companion that gets angry when you use a wayshrine.

A companion that gets angry when you use class abilities.
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they can't do it now that they announced her as a purchasable houseguest, but Erilthel AKA "Lady Twilight" would have been a hoot. she's sassy, funny, recklessly stupid brave, and for all you criminals, she aspires to be a master thief one day so I'm sure she would be thrilled to watch a fellow thief in action. Maybe you gain rapport for thefts/pickpockets, but lose a little bit if you fail or get caught.

Alas, it wasn't meant to be, but the potential was absolutely there and it would have been glorious.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a megalomaniac Goblin Templar companion who frequently remarks how much he likes stabbing people with his version of Jabs and who complains and insults me when he has to use a healing skill.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If we have another, I hope they’re better implemented.

If they can’t overhaul the issues with the current system, please ZoS……. Just don’t bother.

For example……

What’s the point of a Companion who dies all the time?
    What’s the point of a Companion who is constantly in the way of every other interaction hit box?
    What’s the point of the current griiiiiind to level a Companion?
    What’s the point of Rapport at all…….? I mean, like, at all ??? Really.
    Why can’t I group with my Companion to run a Random Normal Daily?

I could go on. I won’t. I’ll just say that Companions are “nice”, but in a list of things we could have had instead (spell crafting, new weapons including runes, spears, crossbows, stamina staves….etc…., fundamental game fixes, a new class, third skill morph options, etc etc etc) I think Companions are about 903 on the list.

But hey, let’s rebalance skills and sets for the 100th time……. :#

• Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want stereotypical khajit with hilarious lines and chillout attitude :D

When I will murder someone, I just want to hear something like: "You check body for trinkets and this one will watch your back" :P

Bastian and Mirri are too serious and tight.

PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nereid companion, keep the dream alive!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want stereotypical khajit with hilarious lines and chillout attitude :D
    When I will murder someone, I just want to hear something like: "You check body for trinkets and this one will watch your back" :P
    Bastian and Mirri are too serious and tight.

I would legit throw money at ZOS for this guy.