The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodil servers are nothing but a slap in the face to players

Fawn4287
Fawn4287
✭✭✭✭✭
Cyrodil servers in this game are just outright broken, theres no 2 ways to put it. The way I see that the servers are never improved yet yearly expansion content and monthly crown store updates release like clockwork show that [snip] The glitches new and old that appear and the performance of the server has just become unbearable to play during peak time hours, the only time there’s anything actually going on other than the most popular faction gating the other 2. Permanently stuck in combat, running in to invisible walls, desyncs occuring 5 seconds before your death and watching abilities just not work, taking 3+ seconds to CC break and bar swap are just some of the joys of peak time performance.

[snip] Please at the next announcement do a dev peak time cyrodil play through on NA servers on an xbox one or PS4 so people can see what this game actually is not some gameplay of someone heavy attacking a quest boss with a resto staff in first person.

[edited for bashing]
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 23 June 2021 12:54
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cyrodiil will "magically" become more performant starting Thursday (Midyear Mayhem, where they route additional resources to Cyrodiil).

After that, deva vu.
    Edited by Fennwitty on 23 June 2021 03:34
    PC NA
  • khyrkat
    khyrkat
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a corporation. How can you expect a corporation to put money and work into something that will not immediately bring profit? Reskins, retextures, refreshes - this brings money. People buy pixels. [snip] I feel guilty myself because I pre purchased Blackwood. I feel robbed but it is what it is. [snip] That's the reality of games these days.

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 23 June 2021 12:55
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khyrkat wrote: »
    It's a corporation. How can you expect a corporation to put money and work into something that will not immediately bring profit? Reskins, retextures, refreshes - this brings money. People buy pixels. [snip] I feel guilty myself because I pre purchased Blackwood. I feel robbed but it is what it is. [snip] That's the reality of games these days.

You know, I'm a little tired of people saying PvPers don't make them profit. We pay subs, houses are really useful for PvPers, I'm sure many of us indulge in other premiums such as mounts/crates, we buy expansions for the latest and greatest gear sets. I'm sure they make more money off us than the "quality" of Cyrodiil depicts.
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 23 June 2021 12:55
  • Knockmaker
    Knockmaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am quite sure that PvP'ers invest nearly equal amount of money in this game, if not more than PvE'rs. In either case, it is absolutely unfair and exasperating to these players to treat them like second, third class people.
  • PigofSteel
    PigofSteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Servers are fine you just need to hop on the 999+ train.
  • GodsGrief
    GodsGrief
    ✭✭✭
    PVP players aren't profitable, [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 23 June 2021 12:58
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6Kyojin6 wrote: »

Then why not shut down PvP and save the money they're putting into the servers? Surely if we're not profitable then keeping PvP open is just burning money, right?
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We aren't? Do we not purchase eso+, new chapters, and crowns same as everyone else?
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JayKwellen wrote: »

We aren't? Do we not purchase eso+, new chapters, and crowns same as everyone else?

If you had a high elf or Dark elf mag DPS (which like 75% of meta trials DPS set ups are)you wouldn’t have touched race changes, I’ve spent tens of thousands of crowns changing everything from redguard/orc to warden then back to orc because of race changes and nerfs. Stam race meta changes are the easiest and fastest cash grab around, when in reality you’re going to get obliterated by the large groups in the lag regardless of what you play.
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 23 June 2021 12:59
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

You know, I'm a little tired of people saying PvPers don't make them profit. We pay subs, houses are really useful for PvPers, I'm sure many of us indulge in other premiums such as mounts/crates, we buy expansions for the latest and greatest gear sets. I'm sure they make more money off us than the "quality" of Cyrodiil depicts.

Literally every expansion introduces either an insanely strong mythic, (malacath, tonal torc) 1 piece (vateshran) or set (dagons dominion) that you are forced to buy expansions for or just get crushed by everyone who runs it. Nearly every serious PvP player is buying every piece of dlc content and not to run around doing quests and picking flowers in the areas.
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 23 June 2021 12:59
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    Alucardo wrote: »

Literally every expansion introduces either an insanely strong mythic, (malacath, tonal torc) 1 piece (vateshran) or set (dagons dominion) that you are forced to buy expansions for or just get crushed by everyone who runs it. Nearly every serious PvP player is buying every piece of dlc content and not to run around doing quests and picking flowers in the areas.
    Same with almost every DLC dungeon gear. Sets that drop there require you to pay (buy DLC or ESO+) to gain access to better gear. If you look at what certain sets do, it is obvious they are designed that way so PvP-ers would buy them.
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 23 June 2021 13:00
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    JayKwellen wrote: »

If you had a high elf or Dark elf mag DPS (which like 75% of meta trials DPS set ups are)you wouldn’t have touched race changes, I’ve spent tens of thousands of crowns changing everything from redguard/orc to warden then back to orc because of race changes and nerfs. Stam race meta changes are the easiest and fastest cash grab around, when in reality you’re going to get obliterated by the large groups in the lag regardless of what you play.

BUAHAHAHAHA

that's why this never change... and you think when u change race on ur precious DPS char - the pvpers remains the same ? IT WORKS BOTH WAYS... but PVP'ers change about TWO chars that re for PVP. The biggest moneys re not in pvp or pve trial/dung players... there re given from ROLEPLAYERS = my friend spend +400k crowns on houses furnitures / gifts for theirs roleplayer events "dinners" etc. so pls the least money re in PVE trial/dung players... next re PVPers and on the 1st place - ROLEPLAYERS..
    AMEN
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 23 June 2021 13:00
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is embarrassing for a sub based game, I agree.

Unplayable, frustrating, group breaking -> We are beginning to get bored of this.