The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which Stamina Class do you like the most?

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Alucardo wrote: »
    It's a toss up between stamplar and sorc. I used to enjoy my SnB stam sorc back in the day before it was nerfed. Crystal weapon is nice and all, but I never really got into those weird abilities where you cast it then light attack, like the psijic ability. It's just clunky when paired with ESOs poor performance.
    So I'd have to go with stamplar. Decent DD ability, cleanse, cheap and good ulti, PoTL. It's pretty boss.

You can use shrouded dagger or bloodthirst/rapid strikes, bloodthirst has a bit of a visual glow so it does look like a sorcerer ability at least for me. but yeah they might be boring to you.

I tend to use psijic spammable ability (crushing weapon) after a light attack, like i do every other ability , When you swap your bow auto attack still has bonus dmg right? i mean the ability lasts 2 secs.

I don't actually mind using bloodthirst, but the thing that puts me off is it does next to no damage in PvP. Throwing a dagger isn't enough pressure to get through all the defence and healing people have.
    If you mean PvE, then yeah, I guess anything works.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Beastmaster
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't vote! I love them all, except dk and necro. For some reason i can't get into them at all. Both chars dk and necro are nords and they are my only nords. Maybe i just don't like playing nord. I don't know. I never play those chars. Dk especially seems so slow, like here's my noxious breath, oh, the other guy is miles away already. For necro the blasbones dizzy execute spam seems stupid. Does not appeal to me.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Stamsorc is a lot of fun, but DK was my first and I can't seem to get away from her. I actually like stam DK for PvE these days.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Beastmaster

Omg i know, warden looks so much fun, do you preffer it for pvp or pve?
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Stamblade hands down is my favorite stam toom for both PVP and PVE.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Pauwer wrote: »
    I can't vote! I love them all, except dk and necro. For some reason i can't get into them at all. Both chars dk and necro are nords and they are my only nords. Maybe i just don't like playing nord. I don't know. I never play those chars. Dk especially seems so slow, like here's my noxious breath, oh, the other guy is miles away already. For necro the blasbones dizzy execute spam seems stupid. Does not appeal to me.
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Stamblade hands down is my favorite stam toom for both PVP and PVE.

I can't wait to try stamblade for pvp, I'll try to insta kill someone from behind >:D
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    What did I even vote. A ye, warden, I like my warden.
    Edited by zvavi on 5 July 2021 11:41
  • Mythreindeer
    Mythreindeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Stamplar has become fav though with a healthy mix of weapon and guild skills.