The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] NA - Not getting endeavor credit for kills in Cyrodiil

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
I've killed seven in Cyrodiil so far - one with a meatbag, four with class skills, two with comets. I got credit on my kill 40 players, but not endeavors. Anyone else having issues with this?
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it need to be the killing blow?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Does it need to be the killing blow?

Nailed it. It does need to be the killing blow, however, we are working on fixing this so that isn't a requirement.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Skall66
    Skall66
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to be the same for the other "kill" endeavours, if your companion gives the killing blow, it doesn't count for the endeavour.
    Mudcrab magnet
    Xbox EU
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    another thing to watch out for is you can only get 3 out of the 5 dailies per day so when first three are done the last two freeze. i spent ages trying to kill loads of adds with class kills till got pointed out the 3/3 in top right so want sure if that was a problem also that you might not have noticed the same as me
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This isn’t fixed and yet its in again as an Endeavour…..
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    This isn’t fixed and yet its in again as an Endeavour…..

Yeah, they don't really bother to hotfix most things, especially when there is a way to complete the quest/endeavor regardless, even if it's more difficult than it should be. (Initiate Favar says hi.)

Meanwhile:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/579292/pc-mac-patch-notes-v7-0-7