The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can we please stop?

• ankeor
    ankeor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just accept?

59walk.jpg
    Edited by ankeor on 17 May 2021 18:59
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every time i see the forums getting filled up with people making threads that we should get an day of eso plus back( wich is roughly 50 cents worth of money?). Or that the event should be extended, cous our poor eu people cant get the double exp, tickets, or double node drop from that event.

Why? Why do we keep making those threads?

Because those are valid concerns.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ankeor wrote: »
    Just accept?

59walk.jpg

Well, since at least some ZOS employees play the game themselves-- yes, I think ZOS thinks what it's like to be a player.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dammed if they do, dammed if they don't.....
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll posit you see those thread because four continents gets screwed out of most if not all of their play time on those days, and it is for some funny reason never US/North American player base this hits. It's Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa. Plus the EU server, which is largely used by two of those and used to some extent by the other two, will be brought up in the middle of its prime time, only to be unreachable and unplayable for hours afterwards.

Until ZOS learns that they need to do maintenance on two different times for the two servers, and yes it is entirely possible to have one down and patch it and not the other as they've done that in the not too recent past, not to mention learn not to bring the EU server up under conditions that makes it burn down again and only belatedly do something ineffectively about that, these complaints will continue on a large scale.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread mostly consisting of bait, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts please be sure to stay constructive and respectful with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.