Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

How to fix being kicked out constantly every 5 minutes and then account already logged in?

DeathAssasin47
Every time I play I log in within 5 minutes I get kicked out for internet issues and then it says the account is already logged in? It happens back to back. I'm NA PS4 server. I've closed app, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I deleted saved data, I've relogged ps4. Checked my ISP my internet is fine. I've submitted tickets and I get to contact PlayStation support? I mean all the other games work and my ps now works. YouTube works literally everything works except this game

Best Answer

• DeathAssasin47
    Nevermind close this thread I deleted the game I'm not gonna waste my time on a game I have to beg devs to fix. Good thing I didn't buy any expansions I would've been more upset at not being able to play. Oh well of to better things.
    Answer ✓
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Internet issues would be a valid reason to get kicked from the game, which is what you are suggesting is the cause. If the client loses contact with the server, even for a split second, we get kicked from the game after a short delay.

I had a similar issue a few years ago. My ISP did their remote test and it came back clean. I had a program running that detected my loss of internet connection so they send a tech out to do more testing. That tech found 4 different problems that were causing the structure of my internet connection to completely fail for very brief moments. Unless a remote test was done right when it happened it would not be able to detect it.

In other words, that remote test is not a solid test. From what you have said something is wrong between your console and the game server and is most likely outside of Zos' control and more likely something your ISP is responsible for.

But do as you wish.

Edit: LOL. OP gave himself the answer to their own question.
    Edited by idk on 29 June 2020 21:44
  • DeathAssasin47
    I contacted spectrum my internet is fine, I can play apex legends which is online no problem. I can play MW which is online no problem. I asked in chat in game everyone experiencing the same thing if not most of them. I tried restoring license, closing app, deleting app and reinstalling, clear saved data, turn off console. I have PS4 hard wired no wifi internet 200mbps 10 upload I mean I'm not sure how much internet is at fault when it's never been an issue.
  • DeathAssasin47
    Also streaming psn now as you know requires descent connection and I use it frequently no problem. But I understand your point thank you for responding I am frustrated so I hope my answer to your response wasn't disrespectful.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I contacted spectrum my internet is fine, I can play apex legends which is online no problem. I can play MW which is online no problem. I asked in chat in game everyone experiencing the same thing if not most of them. I tried restoring license, closing app, deleting app and reinstalling, clear saved data, turn off console. I have PS4 hard wired no wifi internet 200mbps 10 upload I mean I'm not sure how much internet is at fault when it's never been an issue.

Different games have different thresholds where a disconnect is recovered or not. Again, that remote test is junk compared to what techs can do on-site. Also, upload and download speeds are irrelevant to the issue I described.

Again, you seem to have already made your choice and are happy with that phone-based tech service test.

• DeathAssasin47
    Nope I did not say I was happy with it as you pointed out a new test it's something I'm looking into now. And I explained my position so you as well understand my point of view. At no point did I say I was satisfied with it I've been looking for a fix for days with no help. Your the first to bring up a tech report request and I'm thankful for that. And again I made my choice before finally someone gave good info instead of a generic copy and paste blaming psn network or internet.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you are looking into have more tests done.

BTW, I was able to stream movies when I had the issue I mentioned. My internet worked, except for the brief moments it did not. It was frustrating.
  • DeathAssasin47
    Yes this why I was thankful for the advice as you can tell all I got was finger pointing instead of an actual solution. Psn now streams directly from my PS4 that's why I brought it up as it requires constant connection To play. Unfortunately the time it'd take for a tech is almost a week lol that's if they can get in. I guess the more upsetting part is not having these issues until the new expansion Hit and now all of a sudden there a re issues do you know what I mean? Anyway thanks well see if that fixes it. 4 days to find out lol
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings!

We have decided to close this thread down as it has been deemed a Quitting thread. Goodbye/Quitting threads are a violation of the rules we have in place and is stated as follows:
    Goodbye/Quitting Threads: We understand that sometimes people will leave the ESO community, and want to post a “goodbye” or “quitting” thread. Generally, we have found that “goodbye” and “quitting” threads have a tendency to go downhill fast. It is our policy to read the feedback in “goodbye” and “quitting” threads and close them, regardless of whether they are constructive or not.
    If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to take a few moments to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on 29 June 2020 23:27
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.