Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Selected an ALT to delete, main character was deleted instead?

caijamin
caijamin
I seleted an alt that I never use and deleted him, the delete character screen hung for 3 minutes, and then when it unfroze, my main character was gone and the alt was still there. :O

Could you check on my support ticket please? It's been 10 days and I'd really like to play again. The ticket is 200526-009101

Thank you! :=)
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @caijamin we can confirm that your ticket #200526-009101 is still open and a support agent will reach out as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please also know that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • caijamin
    caijamin
    Thank you for responding and checking on my ticket! It's been two weeks now, so I fingers crossed it will be resolved soon.

I've just noticed my ticket was updated 2 hours ago but there's no information or update for me to see...
  • caijamin
    caijamin
    He's been restored! Can you thank your customer service team please, they were very helpful! You can go ahead and lock this post :=)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update and we are glad to hear the character is restored. We are now closing the discussion at the OP's request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.