The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stormcaller Mage: Leather or Cloth?

adamub17_ESO4
I currently have a level 18 stormcaller mage. I have been using CLOTH armor with perks in the Light Armor line. I recently changed from 2H to Bow/Sword-n-Board. Most of my fights have me up close & personal with the mobs. Would LEATHER be a better option for me? Would I be losing too much in the way of mana regen/mana pool by going this route?
  • SirPuppingtonVonHat
    SirPuppingtonVonHat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like you focus on magic with weapon skills to support, so you probably want to focus on light armor more than medium (put keep in mind that you can mix them). If you're worried about survivability, just make sure you keep Lightning form up.
    The Psijic Order