Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Anybody know when this maintenance is over?

Xannast
Xannast
:( anybody??
Protect the weak
Loyalty to thy Kingdom
Blood for Blood
  • Vyrthure
    Vyrthure
    ✭✭
    No word. Sorry.
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. No estimates given.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • Xannast
    Xannast
    Q.Q
    Protect the weak
    Loyalty to thy Kingdom
    Blood for Blood
  • CatacombHeart
    Would be nice to have some sort of update, since it's eating into our Early Access. :c
  • Xannast
    Xannast
    Yus I agree, but I have a great idea to kill time!
    Protect the weak
    Loyalty to thy Kingdom
    Blood for Blood
  • Xannast
    Xannast
    Lets start a forum party!!
    Protect the weak
    Loyalty to thy Kingdom
    Blood for Blood
  • ZOS_HugoP
    ZOS_HugoP
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

The North American server is currently undergoing maintenance. We're closing this thread, as we have a larger thread regarding this issue. Please stay tuned there for the latest updates.
    Edited by ZOS_HugoP on 2 April 2014 06:48
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • nhisso
    nhisso
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they knew, they'd tell us (that's for the guy saying because it's early access they should tell us how long). NO mmo launch is perfect. In fact, Rift is the only MMO i've ever played where there were very few issues at launch. Yeah, it's early access, so it sucks, but I'd rather have the problems fixed. Otherwise, people will whine that it's early access but their quests are bugged so they can go no further. Relax, people. I'm biting my nails, waiting, as well ;)
  • JohnG
    JohnG
    ✭✭✭
    Giving us better notice and more details on the time frame for server maintenance is something they need to work on. Server stability has been pretty good though for such a new game, have seen games less stable just from new content releases.
This discussion has been closed.