Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Agree- centered third person camera

Venater79
Venater79
Please press "AGREE" if you wish centered camera option in third person mode. thanks for your support :wink:
  • ShinChuck
    ShinChuck
    ✭✭✭
    I'm always for more options, whether or not I'd personally utilize them.

In this case, I think I would like a centered camera option. It's a little disorienting having my character at an angle, yet the targeting reticle is dead-center. Playing melee, I occasionally find myself swinging past a mob, because in moving my character close to enemies, my crosshair moves past them!
    "It's morally wrong to suggest gameplay changes for an MMO."
    ...seriously, someone told me that once here. The things people will do to win their internet arguments!
  • Sejadis
    Sejadis
    ✭✭
    disagree :-P

or make it just n option ... i like it the way it is and i have no problem hitting the enemy or whatever :D
  • Caldir
    Caldir
    AGREE, if it's an option as said above :)
  • DV_Cypher
    DV_Cypher
    Agree! Over the shoulder is my personal preference, but it would certainly be nice to have the option!
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Albert Einstein
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, everyone. We are actively reading all your feedback, and do encourage you to continue to share it with us. Your constructive feedback is valuable, and allows us to make improvements to our game and ensure a fun and rewarding experience for everyone.

In order to ensure continued constructive and meaningful discussion on our forums, we ask that you please refrain from creating petition and protest organization threads on our forums. These types of threads are not allowed according to our Community Code of Conduct.

Neither petition or protest threads allow for open, constructive discussion or exchange of ideas since most posts consist of “/signed.” Instead, we ask that you offer recommendations, suggestions, or requests about topics you feel need change. In order to continue making improvements to our game, it’s important that we get details from you regarding why you like or dislike something. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.