Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Active Social Vampire Guild Looking for Recruits! Casual Players & Solo Players Welcome! FREE BITES!

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Yes, our club is named "The Strigoi Coven."
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    We are still actively recruiting! Thank you to everyone who has expressed an interest in our guild - we are thrilled :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Thanks to those who've reached out - we are still actively recruiting!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• gjohnson146
    gjohnson146
    ✭✭
    Gamertag: SmokinutSS
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Gamertag: SmokinutSS

Perfect! I'll send you an invite this evening. Thanks for your interest!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Invites have been sent! Thanks for all those who've contacted me. We are still recruiting :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Spots still available! Growing fast - thanks to those who've reached out!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Ninja_Echo
    Hi I'm interested. GT: || Xcstasy ||
  • Ninja_Echo
    Hi I'm interested GT: II Xcstasy II
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Ninja_Echo wrote: »
    Hi I'm interested GT: II Xcstasy II

Your invite has been sent! Thanks for your interest.
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• KillerChemdawg
    Interested, newer player here only level 30 or so and haven't played in months but looking to get back into it and looking for a guild that doesn't mind helping out newer players. GT is EP1C K1LLSW1TCH
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Interested, newer player here only level 30 or so and haven't played in months but looking to get back into it and looking for a guild that doesn't mind helping out newer players. GT is EP1C K1LLSW1TCH

Wonderful! I'll send you an invite later this evening. Our members are absolutely down to help out new players - level grinding, crafting - you name it! Thank you for your interest :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Dehvap
    Dehvap
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join your guild. GT: Dehvap
    I play almost every night solo and with groups.
  • MisterMono
    MisterMono
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there. I'm new to the game (but already cp40) and I don't know much about vampires but I've been told they're vest for magika players like myself. I hope to join ur guild and grow with all of you :) gt: SirMink
    Edited by MisterMono on 23 December 2017 20:26
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    @Dehvap and @MisterMono, I'll go ahead and pass your GTs on to Xx StarSpawn xX, one of the other GMs. I'm out-of-town currently.

Thank you both for your interest - I look forward to playing with you when I'm back online! Feel free to shoot me a message here, or via the Xbox app if you have any questions in the meantime :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Tabsz
    Tabsz
    HI if you are still recruiting i would like to join, tried getting vampirism by getting beat up but nothing happened and i spent a good amount of time letting Bloodfiends to beat me.

My gamertag is Saalikh.
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    @Tabsz - I'll send you an invite when I'm on ESO. Thank you for your interest!
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    All invites have been sent!

@Tabsz - it says "Account not found" when I try to add you to the guild. Do you play on the NA server?
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Gride1331
    Gride1331
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still active and recruiting? If so same tag. Would be highly interested. Thank you!
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    @Gride1331 - yep, still active and recruiting! I'll send you an invite tomorrow. Thanks for your interest :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Tabsz
    Tabsz

@Tabsz - it says "Account not found" when I try to add you to the guild. Do you play on the NA server?

hi I'm on the EU server could that be the reason?
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Tabsz wrote: »

hi I'm on the EU server could that be the reason?

Yep - that is the reason, we are on the NA server.
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Tabsz
    Tabsz
    Oh shame i was hoping to join a guild :'(:'(
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Sorry about the delay, but all invites have been sent!

We'd love to have you in the guild, @Tabsz! Sorry it didn't work out :'( Hope you find a guild on the EU server :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• Tabsz
    Tabsz
    Thank you, been looking for a while now no luck so far :(
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi I would like to join ur guild and become a vampire please add me
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »
    Hi I would like to join ur guild and become a vampire please add me

Sure! Is your GT the same as your username?
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

• S7are7row
    Could you send me an invite
    S7ARE7R0W
    0 not an o thank you
  • Decair
    Decair
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still recruiting, then: Fallen Decay
  • mick_wildermanub17_ESO
    If u have room my gt is Merrick42. Really would like a vamp bite too....