The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trinimac Pauldrons Bug

Domino44G
Domino44G
✭✭
I worked hard to gain the ability to make this armor because I liked the winged look. After 1T update, the wings are gone! If this is a bug, please fix it.
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I read in the patch notes that the wings have been added to the chest piece. I think that was a horrible idea since I hated the wings and loved the light armor chest piece. Oh well...
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    If all the bugs that still linger in this game, this is where they focus their effort... thanks a lot, Z :(
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    wings have been moved from shoulders to chest.