The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Keeps Missing in Cyrodiil

Astanphaeus
Astanphaeus
✭✭✭✭✭
Myself and at least one other guildie tonight experienced Cyrodiil without keeps. I've attached an image of BRK below, and as you can see, all the structural parts are missing. And you could walk through the space where the keep walls would be, although it did force you to slow walk when going through those spaces. It also as possible to attack through where these walls would be. Additionally, the keeps were missing on the Cyrodiil map, including when trying to rez, so rezzing up is not a possibility with this bug. /reloadui did not fix the bug, only relogging did.

14691324_10210899735393854_7475620983333496989_o.jpg?oh=d952af9f0c8f6c53588a5595ffb6b147&oe=5808AF5F
  • NaysaSimone
    NaysaSimone
    ✭✭✭
    i had this too last night after a crash, loaded back in and the keeps were gone, I also loaded in dead and could not res anywhere and waited for the auto res to happen, still no keeps and had to relog.
    **DAGGERFALL COVENANT**
    - Yo-Hold My Poodle - Raid Healer
    - Wears-It-Like-A-Man - Healer AKA the massive pink lizard
    - Im The Bomb Dot Com - Bomb blade
    - Drop It Like Its Proc'd - Stam Blade

AUSTRALIAN
    -PC/NA Vivec