The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trouble logging into North American megaserver

Suhxtob-yu
Suhxtob-yu
✭✭✭
Login error message keeps pooping up:

An unexpected internal error occurred.
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone able to login?
  • Arandul
    Arandul
    ✭✭
    Just on EU.
    Lrn 2 Play | Welkynd | BBC
    Arandul:v16 Sorc EP, Malpurius Prentanian:v16 DK EP, Little Bow Deeps:v16 NB EP
    Duckface Twerk:V16 DK DC Bootybootybuttcheeks:New Templar!
  • robert.l.pittsub17_ESO
    Yea NA Servers are having issues
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    Pinned article here says to use the help site, but I can't log into that either. Kinda in the dark here.
  • robert.l.pittsub17_ESO

From Reddit

ZOS_GinaBrunoZeniMAX Reply 23 minutes ago

We're working on it, stand by!
  • Turv3y
    Turv3y
    Guess I'll just go to bed disappointed. No point in clicking login over and over again lol. DAMN YOU!!!! :/
  • OnlyRecon
    OnlyRecon
    ✭✭
    'm sure they're adjusting to the influx of players, so we should all be patient. Just remember MMO launch days go bad more often than not, so you should have been prepared for slight delays or random outages.
  • MiteeAfrodite
    MiteeAfrodite
    ✭✭
    30 minutes. Still can't get in. This isn't helping ESO's rep any.
  • TheGabeSpot
    Still waiting here too. Was hoping they'd be a bit more prepared for this. :/ I'm sure I'll be able to get on soon, but the wait isn't exactly helping my thoughts on Elders Scrolls as an MMO. Time to get so high that I don't care I guess...
  • Snippit_Thomas
    Snippit_Thomas
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe after all the issues to get the download code now I am getting the unexpected internal error.
  • Suhxtob-yu
    Suhxtob-yu
    ✭✭✭
    I gave up after 30 minutes of clicking on login and went and played some Smite and Madden.

Came back 4 hours later....... Still can't login.....
  • ajk2013
    ajk2013
    Soul Shriven
    Still can't login to NA megaserver. What the hell?!!!!
  • wconsidi315
    wconsidi315
    Soul Shriven
    I tried logging on for 3 and a half hours straight and still didn't get on. I emailed support and i got some email about troubleshooting my internet connection. I emailed them back and still havent gotten a reply. Kinda sucks cause I was hoping to play before work. They havent even out an update on the issue recently. Guess ill try again in the morning when I get home.