The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

On Xbox one

Hadria
Hadria
✭✭✭✭
Tried to play around 11 last night wasn't able to connect to NA server.
Someone suggested to switch to EU then back to NA. It fixed the problem.
Made it through the prison with no problems. Went to bed

Got on this morning played for Lil bit, went inside a cave when I came out characters were solid black and not moving. Mobs were invisible

So far tho I gotta say that this has been a smooth launch, haven't experienced any lag.
the game looks pretty nice too.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hadria wrote: »

Got on this morning played for Lil bit, went inside a cave when I came out characters were solid black and not moving. Mobs were invisible

So far tho I gotta say that this has been a smooth launch, haven't experienced any lag.

speechless.gif
    Edited by Sallington on 9 June 2015 17:41
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »

speechless.gif

LOL totally. Not being able to log in these days counts for a smooth launch. Standards are sooooooo low now.
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭

speechless.gif

LOL totally. Not being able to log in these days counts for a smooth launch. Standards are sooooooo low now.

Yall are freaking out over one problem that was fixed simply, maybe not on their end but it still worked and maybe gave them an idea of what the problem might be.

I've played many many launches, *** this launch has been smoother then the one for pc.
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭

speechless.gif

Yall are freaking out over one problem that was fixed simply, maybe not on their end but it still worked and maybe gave them an idea of what the problem might be.

I've played many many launches, *** this launch has been smoother then the one for pc.

These are the same kiddies that think WotLK was the best MMO.

I remember the day BC launched. There were so many people creating and populating the Blood Elf starter zone that many servers went offline for more than 12 hours.

I can't remember a SINGLE highly anticipated game that didn't bite on launch, much less a game that requires a lot of server resources like an MMO.
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭
    MCMancub wrote: »

speechless.gif

I remember the day BC launched. There were so many people creating and populating the Blood Elf starter zone that many servers went offline for more than 12 hours.

I can't remember a SINGLE highly anticipated game that didn't bite on launch, much less a game that requires a lot of server resources like an MMO.

Exactly I've seen it on every forum from the release of rift to wildstar. Each game had the exact same problems at launch.

I'm still online playing at this moment with no problems still except for those few I had earlier that were fixed by a simple restart.

Really enjoying it so far, I do think the melee swing needs to faster it feels really slow
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭

speechless.gif

Really enjoying it so far, I do think the melee swing needs to faster it feels really slow

That's great to hear! You can increase attack speed by having weapons with the Weighted trait on them.
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭

speechless.gif

That's great to hear! You can increase attack speed by having weapons with the Weighted trait on them.

I know, but the general speed of the attacks composted to the pc feel a lot more sluggish

• mdhroddie78
    thats great for you but some of us have yet to be able to log on since launch due to issues, so for me its been a terrible launch
  • elcooksta
    elcooksta
    I had issues this morning too and finally got in.

WHEN YOU GET IN....its amazing....

• mdhroddie78
    I played the beta so I know what i'm missing thats what makes it worse lol