The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When can I expect my digital download code?

The_Tip
The_Tip
✭✭✭
I was told June 8th I'd get an email with the game code, it's going to take ages to download digitally, it's kinda lame I haven't gotten it yet, and anyone on xbox live who preordered it has it pre-downloaded and ready to go. Any info would be appreciated, please and thanks.
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I know, emails will be sent out 5 pm EST, in about 20 min I think.
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    ^^thanks, hope that's true, or close to the time atleast, otherwise I'll be passed out and wont be able to install it in time to play before work tomorrow ;x
  • dgomez102375ub17_ESO
    dgomez102375ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Does anyone know if we played the BETA, we will have shorter download times?
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @dgomez102375ub17_ESO !

We recommend a fresh installation of the ESOTU client to ensure you have the most current files to avoid any corrupt assets that may occur trying to patch from the beta client.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • StEaLtH05
    StEaLtH05
    @ZOS_MollyH Out of this forum post that is the question that you choose to answer? Not the one that all of your console transfers are wondering? When this will be sent? There was no reason it couldn't have been sent last Monday yet we wait and wait and then the day it should come the email to download hasn't even arrived 6 hours before release? This is amazing
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings Everyone!

We have an ongoing discussion with the latest updates regarding code e-mails located here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1850072/#Comment_1850072

For the sake of keeping all feedback about this in one place, we're closing this thread and ask that you please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.