Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC Not Unlocked - PS5

Myrm
Myrm
✭✭✭
Hi

Today I got a PS5 and have purchased ESO Gold Road Edition (note - it's not the upgrade but the full version, confirmed by the fact that when I look at that edition on PS Store it says I own it already). It cost about £45.

I have launched the game and have come to the end of the tutorial. However, the various portals are locked to me. The only one open is Kens Roost, which I think is the base game area. All other portals taking me to Elswyer, Summerset, Skyrim etc are locked with chains. Some portals are greyed out with chains, others are coloured, but with chains.

I have played this on XBox before with the same edition and all the portals were unlocked there.

Do I need to download each dlc on PS5? If so, how do I do this?

Many thanks.

Oh, and I am on the EU server.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 20, 2024 4:35PM
PC & Xbox (EU)

I am employed as a member of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard. (Class of 2017, Yinchorr)
  • Myrm
    Myrm
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, forgot to mention: I even have ESO+
    Edited by Myrm on July 10, 2024 4:23PM
    PC & Xbox (EU)

I am employed as a member of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Royal Guard. (Class of 2017, Yinchorr)
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they changed it recently so your first character has to go to your starter zone. Once you travel through see if you can see some wayshrines you can access in the other dlc zones

You don't need to download different dlc on PS5, its all one package
    Edited by fizl101 on July 10, 2024 4:36PM
    Soupy twist
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its also worth double checking the version you bought just in case, as this is the price of the full gold road collection in the UK (not deluxe collection)

tvz45ehy8c3m.png
    Soupy twist
  • Myrm
    Myrm
    ✭✭✭
    Hi fizl101

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer. Yes, the edition I purchased is the one you show. Not sure why I said £45. It was £59.99

Yes, further investigation showed me that you are quite correct about having to go to the starter zone before other portals are unlocked. Phew! Thought I had done something terribly wrong.

Thank you again for your awesome help. :)
    PC & Xbox (EU)

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No problem, and enjoy!
    Soupy twist
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the help provided in getting the DLC working for the OP. With this issue resolved, we are going to close the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.