The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC version] Any way to edit/move this part of the UI? Picture for reference

gamer559
gamer559
✭✭✭
One thing that really bugs TF out of me is the placement of these bars. I'm not talking in relation to where they are overall on the screen but the fact that they are spaced out huge to the point that the chat box has to be altered to be much higher (or thinner) than where I have it in order to not have the magicka bar snip into it. I would love to have the 3 bars (magicka, HP, stam) closer together with much less space between them. Bottom of the screen where they currently are is completely fine by me. I just want them closer together. The only way I've been able to achieve that with my own discovery is scaling the UI but as expected, EVERYTHING gets scaled when I do that. My map, chat box, skill bar, compass....everything gets scaled.

So is there a way to alter the magicka/stam/HP bars on the PC with any kind of mod or ingame settings? The picture is what I'm talking about

avkw5xh93cej.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 10, 2023 3:34AM
  • Galiferno
    Galiferno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The addon Azurah allows you to move those bars and pretty much any other UI element to wherever you want.
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As @Galiferno suggested, you might take a look at Azurah addon. I'm able to move just about everything wherever I want. I don't know if you can move things to basically off screen or not.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Foundry Tactical Combat (FTC) addon that shows the HP/Mag/Stam bars as one rectangular unit like: j5ep4dl7qi23.jpg
    The FTC addon has lots of options to control the size, positon and colors. It also can do companion and group frames.

Hope this helps.
    Options
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FTC, Azurah, and Bandit’s UI. I don’t know if AUI or LUI or whatever it was is still around.
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurah and Srendarr

Zy58yLZ.jpg
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking the community for assistance.

Thank you for your understanding
    Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 10, 2023 3:34AM
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they're so far apart to allow for the bars getting bigger if you have something that tempoarily increases your maximum magicka, health or stamina, but it is annoying.

I highly recommend Azurah, it's one of the first addons I installed and still one of my favourites. It does a lot of things, but you can enable or disable each part individually. Most importantly it lets you move and resize the base game UI while keeping the overall look the same. I think it also has an option to stop the bars changing size.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    Ya, after eating food that increases max stat, or after something like a war horn activates, then the bars get bigger. Azurah is prob your best bet if you want to move them closer or stop them from changing size when you eat food.
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
    Options
  • gamer559
    gamer559
    ✭✭✭
    Galiferno wrote: »
    The addon Azurah allows you to move those bars and pretty much any other UI element to wherever you want.
    As @Galiferno suggested, you might take a look at Azurah addon. I'm able to move just about everything wherever I want. I don't know if you can move things to basically off screen or not.
    Aislinna wrote: »
    I use Foundry Tactical Combat (FTC) addon that shows the HP/Mag/Stam bars as one rectangular unit like:
    The FTC addon has lots of options to control the size, positon and colors. It also can do companion and group frames.

Hope this helps.
    FTC, Azurah, and Bandit’s UI. I don’t know if AUI or LUI or whatever it was is still around.
    Danikat wrote: »
    I think they're so far apart to allow for the bars getting bigger if you have something that tempoarily increases your maximum magicka, health or stamina, but it is annoying.

I highly recommend Azurah, it's one of the first addons I installed and still one of my favourites. It does a lot of things, but you can enable or disable each part individually. Most importantly it lets you move and resize the base game UI while keeping the overall look the same. I think it also has an option to stop the bars changing size.
    M0R_Gaming wrote: »
    Ya, after eating food that increases max stat, or after something like a war horn activates, then the bars get bigger. Azurah is prob your best bet if you want to move them closer or stop them from changing size when you eat food.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I did end up getting Azurah about a day or two after posting this. That was exactly what I was looking for. It allowed me to not just move the bars (and anything else for that matter) to where I want them but also allowed me to resize them (and again just about anything else I wanted to for that matter lol) and force an override where they don't grow with temporary buffs.
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking the community for assistance.

Thank you for your understanding

Thanks Hadeostry! Honestly I don't remember what section I initially put this in but remember thinking that I had no clue where this post would even go. Since the issue is resolved, if you want to close the thread that's perfectly fine by me. I know some games close posts if/when they are resolved.
    Options