The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best furniture to put into display cases?

derkaiserliche
derkaiserliche
✭✭✭✭
I got all types of display cases and i like to make a treasure room with them.

What did you put into your display cases, that fits well and looks nice?

Thanks for your suggestions :)
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on June 2, 2023 1:16AM
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Companions
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    Companions

ime even lying down they wiggle and twitch and clip through the sides, i wish we could sedate them before we confine them. regarding the op, i like the idea of display cases but i haven't found a lot of use for them due to the way the glass makes the contents look dark and muddy. i'd suggest displaying stuff that's simple and brightly coloured. interested in screen shots if op finds items that looks good.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The mime houseguest is quite fun if you posistion him so he's doing his mime on the inside of one side of the large case.

For the small cases some of the antiquities furnishings work well, also the Skeleton Key from Clockwork City is quite pretty, the Fan of False Face fits too. With a bit of wiggling the psijic globes small and large fit in the Craglorn display case but iirc only the small one fits in the small cases.

There are many choices for the large cases, the thing that can be quite difficult is items with lighting effects and positioning multiple cases. The ebony statues look quite cool, there are two of those. The round Alinor stands with candles on can be quite useful to provide lighting when placing an item on top too.
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

After review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic (Housing, as this topic is regarding furnishing).

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's stuff I put in them in various houses.

Lights
    ddghv0od941d.jpg

Museum looking pieces
    ok7vaqrdhr5l.jpg
    3uwrjxpntjax.jpg
    q8zrlzrjj0jy.jpg
    ylnbhfufkp6s.jpg
    mrp68v0c3skc.jpg

Cobble it with other things to make displays/terrariums/fish tanks
    4dsileiypy97.jpg
    hgcazzb93chf.jpg

Food