The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Firesong Extinguisher Xbox Achievement not popping

LMarshall910
LMarshall910
✭✭
I have just completed the new Galen main questline, duoed with my wife, we did everything together and finished at the same time. She got the achievement (as group leader) and I didn't despite both getting the in-game achievement.
I'm on Xbox EU server.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 24, 2023 5:48PM
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    I should point out that the in-game achievement popped, it is the out of game Xbox achievement that didn't.
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    Support ticket submitted. 221202-004133
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I posted about the Savior of Galen Xbox achievement not unlocking back on November 18th. No official response.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/622180/savior-of-galen-xbox-achievement-not-unlocking#latest
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    I posted about the Savior of Galen Xbox achievement not unlocking back on November 18th. No official response.

I have just hit the same problem with this one as well. I have completed:
    Galen Master Explorer
    Galen Cave Delver
    - Embervine Explorer
    - Fauns' Thicket Explorer
    Galen Pathfinder
    - Windwrack fort
    - Castle Tonnere
    - Glimmertarn
    - Clohaigh
    - Ivyhame
    - The Telling Stone
    Firesong Extinguisher
    - Completed the "Guardian of Y'ffelon" quest
    Defender of Galen
    - Defeat the Endling
    - Defeat Timbershade
    Galen Grand Adventurer
    - Complete 16 unique quests in Galen (16/16)

Not sure why it isn't working. Has anyone tried doing it again on another character? Difficult to track now achievements are account wide, but may work.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure why it isn't working. Has anyone tried doing it again on another character? Difficult to track now achievements are account wide, but may work.

I finally got around to doing this on a second character and yet again the achievement didn't pop. What a waste of time.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    I finally got around to doing this on a second character and yet again the achievement didn't pop. What a waste of time.
    That's annoying. Thanks for confirming. Not sure how else to solve this one.
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    I'm wondering if making a character on the NA server rather than the EU server and then doing the quests might make it pop.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm wondering if making a character on the NA server rather than the EU server and then doing the quests might make it pop.

That sounds terrible, but at least I could use the in game achievements to track my progress. I don't have the will at the moment, but will consider giving this a whirl in the coming days. In the meantime, I tagged Gina Bruno in my original post asking for an update.

• LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    I don't have the will at the moment, but will consider giving this a whirl in the coming days.
    Same here. Already done it twice, but at least there's nothing too difficult with these quests so a baby character could probably still get through them. I'll dip in and out to attempt it when I can be bothered. Hopefully we'll get a response from Gina beforehand. :-)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    These missing achievements are currently being looked into. As there is already a thread regarding this issue, we are going to close this one. Please use the thread below for further discussion.

Savior of Galen Xbox Achievement Not Unlocking
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.