The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My Cloth Is Gone!

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
During the event, I got 5 Cloth Scraps from daily gold containers and 4 from the event merchant. When I put them in the bank together yesterday the two stacks didn't merge. That was not a problem, so I ignored it. Now on the last day, I finally get a 10th piece and open my bank and they are gone. But when my mouse hovers over the Scrap I have in my Inventory Bag it says there a 9 Cloth Scraps in my bank.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 24, 2023 5:42PM
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try a relog into the game .. I have occasionally had a bug where things do not appear in my bank or bag but they are there .. don't know if it's just one of those lovely bugs we have as extras, due to lag or an addon .. but try a relog and see if that helps.

Hope it does!
    Edited by Maythor on April 5, 2023 4:28PM
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    Maythor wrote: »
    Try a relog into the game .. I have occasionally had a bug where things do not appear in my bank or bag but they are there .. don't know if it's just one of those lovely bugs we have as extras, due to lag or an addon .. but try a relog and see if that helps.

Hope it does!

No it did not work.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you looking for them in your bank-- i.e., which tab?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Where are you looking for them in your bank-- i.e., which tab?

Consumables/Miscellaneous The EXACT same thing as in my inventory bag. The bag shows I have 9 Scraps in bank, but when I OPEN bank they are not there.

xqk9l7zf4v55.png

runlcsfgy9n7.png

It's even more infuriating because I paid for the 3000 Crown packet to buy Event Tickets in the Crown Store. So I paid $24.99 for nothing. Is there a way to be compensated if they don't fix this since I paid real money?
    Edited by Almakor on April 8, 2023 11:35PM
  • the_revlok
    the_revlok
    Soul Shriven
    FYI, to those that put Scrap of minstrel's cloth in the bank and now they can't see it (even if the you have an Inventory Add On that says it's in your bank)... Check your "Junk" sub-category in your bank. My wife did the same thing, and had the same problem. Even searching her bank by text didn't show it. But she just happened to click on her "Junk" category in her bank, and there they were. When she withdrew them, they were not marked as junk in her personal inventory. So some weird glitch/bug that causes those items to auto-categorize as junk in the bank (but not your inventory).
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    the_revlok wrote: »
    FYI, to those that put Scrap of minstrel's cloth in the bank and now they can't see it (even if the you have an Inventory Add On that says it's in your bank)... Check your "Junk" sub-category in your bank. My wife did the same thing, and had the same problem. Even searching her bank by text didn't show it. But she just happened to click on her "Junk" category in her bank, and there they were. When she withdrew them, they were not marked as junk in her personal inventory. So some weird glitch/bug that causes those items to auto-categorize as junk in the bank (but not your inventory).

THE THREE BLESS YOU!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the help everyone has provided in finding out where the cloth had went to. With the OP finding the items needed for the event, this thread will now be closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.