Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House Dufort Banneret style pages doesn't exist in markets

Trundik
Trundik
✭✭✭
I tried to browse available pages to buy, but it seems those doesn't exist as search options (only dufort chandalier) and there is not even single on sale. I have cuirass page myself and it is sellable. Probably its a bug. I asked also guild member with english game version and he can't see style pages in markets too.
Edited by Trundik on 17 May 2023 16:27
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They do exist and can be bought. They’re just very difficult to find because they can’t be searched for specifically.

See here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/633576/style-page-house-dufort-banneret-bugged-in-traders#latest
  • Trundik
    Trundik
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to look for all style pages and still didn't find any :neutral:
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trundik wrote: »
    I tried to look for all style pages and still didn't find any :neutral:

Since there’s no way to know whether they’re still listed except to search for everything, it will be a long process. But you can see from my screenshot there that they can be found if they are still for sale. There is unfortunately no accurate list of items still for sale - TTC is only what was listed at one point, so it might have been bought before you can get there.