The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Style Page: House Dufort Banneret bugged in traders

Rishikesa108
Rishikesa108
✭✭✭✭✭
Right now it's not possible to buy these items by traders, because it is impossible to find this item name in the search tab.
Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    Same.
    PC EU.

See screenshots:

9rh79x1cjofr.png

pi9wlyhdcc79.png

2861r5onkplm.png

1n25ujy3j4m7.png

37oks6njvs31.png

@ZOS_Kevin
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

PC | EU
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does it come up when you apply appropriate filters? If the specific name search is broken, that might be a workaround.
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't work with all systems
    PC | EU
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    Test yourself in the tab research and you will see
    PC | EU
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes, the report from TTC is not that the item has just been put in that trader, but that it has just been *bought from* that trader at that price. Hence it is no longer there.
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    Sometimes, the report from TTC is not that the item has just been put in that trader, but that it has just been *bought from* that trader at that price. Hence it is no longer there.

That's not the issue, it isn't showing a result in game when you use the search function, as in, it is not a searchable item at all. No matter what trader you go to.

Usually you can type something like "Unfathomable" and get the results for all the set pieces, then narrow down from there before executing the search. In this case, nothing comes up even when you use the full item name.
    Edited by TybaltKaine on 13 May 2023 00:20
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • Dragon Frog - Butterscotch Dragon Frog
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gandalf_72 wrote: »

I have to admit I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this.

I went to a trader that had one listed on TTC.

I searched "all items" (since style pages are for some reason not showing up under consumables) and selected "Legendary" quality in my filters. (I think I have Awesome Guild Store providing that filter.)

The House Dufort Banneret pages DO appear there. It takes some scrolling, and it is certainly a workaround while they implement an actual fix for the situation. But they CAN be purchased this way, even if the specific search is broken.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1glMKiDO9QlycigWn6a0xbiAHRt_jvA4h/view?usp=sharing
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    @TybaltKaine @virtus753
    thank you, you are both right :)

@TybaltKaine:
    "it isn't showing a result in game when you use the search function, as in, it is not a searchable item at all. No matter what trader you go to."

Yes, I agree !

" In this case, nothing comes up even when you use the full item name."

This is the issue which the OP and I were trying to report.

@virtus753:
    "I searched "all items" (since style pages are for some reason not showing up under consumables) and selected "Legendary" quality in my filters. (I think I have Awesome Guild Store providing that filter.)

The House Dufort Banneret pages DO appear there. It takes some scrolling, and it is certainly a workaround while they implement an actual fix for the situation. But they CAN be purchased this way, even if the specific search is broken."

OK I will try too in this way, but the issue still remain, as explained very well by @TybaltKaine:
    "nothing comes up even when you use the full item name"

Thank you to both of you :)
    PC | EU
  • demonology89
    demonology89
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for reporting this. I was going mad trying to search in guild traders. I couldn't find any item names for the style pages.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    Gandalf_72 wrote: »

I have to admit I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this.

I went to a trader that had one listed on TTC.

I searched "all items" (since style pages are for some reason not showing up under consumables) and selected "Legendary" quality in my filters. (I think I have Awesome Guild Store providing that filter.)

The House Dufort Banneret pages DO appear there. It takes some scrolling, and it is certainly a workaround while they implement an actual fix for the situation. But they CAN be purchased this way, even if the specific search is broken.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1glMKiDO9QlycigWn6a0xbiAHRt_jvA4h/view?usp=sharing

Right now people who have put the "House Dufort Banneret" Style Pages up for sale have little chance of selling their items, if the search criteria is the one described by @virtus753 .

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Kevin
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi! I would also like to second this. It is still bugged. I can't search for any of the house dufort banneret style pages at guild traders in game.
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    It is still not fixed.
    I need to sell and I can't.

iqve3jlen7th.png

l2vl4crtepc3.png

PC | EU
  • Elrender
    Elrender
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Kevin

28.07.2023 and ithis bug still not fixed. How can we supposed to buy these item if we cant find them?!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can confirm bugged. had to manually scroll to find it
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hm interesting.

Okay now it´s december. I thought hey just go, and check the situation. I searched in Tamriel Trade Center, for House Dufort Banneret Style results. I tried this one:

n32xrq83ew55.jpg

I travelled to the Guild Trader. Searched for House Dufort Banneret Style results. What do I see?

2rxpb04vzlad.jpg

It is not listed at all. How is anyone able, to buy those style pages people offer? I know there are maybe some tricks. But the thing is, if I need to buy something, I expect a result in the search field.

If i try this I find only:

dkyx1rvblrpx.jpg

Clearly not alright.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to selecting "Legendary" for the Quality, it helps greatly if you specify a price range to narrow down the results. The listings on TamrielTradeCentre should help with that.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are not showing up at all for me. I turned off addons, reloaded game and still can not see these items listed at any trader. They do not even come up in the list of style pages.

uhpm7ebxdzbx.png
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    These are not showing up at all for me. I turned off addons, reloaded game and still can not see these items listed at any trader. They do not even come up in the list of style pages.

uhpm7ebxdzbx.png

The bug is that they don’t come up in the search. You need to find them by just looking through the entire sales inventory. The suggestions for filters above are useful. Unfortunately it’s not going to be common enough to be found on most traders, and TTC listings might have sold since being uploaded.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

uhpm7ebxdzbx.png

The bug is that they don’t come up in the search. You need to find them by just looking through the entire sales inventory. The suggestions for filters above are useful. Unfortunately it’s not going to be common enough to be found on most traders, and TTC listings might have sold since being uploaded.

No, they do not even come up looking at everything. I am not searching for them, I am litearlly scrolling through every gold/yellow item at trade posts.

However they do show with the addon "Awesome Guild Store".

So something is borked in the base game, the addon finds them, the base game does not.

EDIT: But this concerns me. The fact that this bug has gone on this long and has not been patched is concerning.

A week ago I was filling out motifs for things I had not collected. I often just scroll through guild traders looking for cheap things to pick up. I was able to purchase a motif (showed unlearned to me), I was able to consume it, and nothing happened...I had the achieve for the entire style page from months ago.
    Edited by Pixiepumpkin on 3 February 2024 21:31
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

uhpm7ebxdzbx.png

No, they do not even come up looking at everything. I am not searching for them, I am litearlly scrolling through every gold/yellow item at trade posts.

However they do show with the addon "Awesome Guild Store".

So something is borked in the base game, the addon finds them, the base game does not.

EDIT: But this concerns me. The fact that this bug has gone on this long and has not been patched is concerning.

A week ago I was filling out motifs for things I had not collected. I often just scroll through guild traders looking for cheap things to pick up. I was able to purchase a motif (showed unlearned to me), I was able to consume it, and nothing happened...I had the achieve for the entire style page from months ago.

I can see them on traders with no add-ons enabled. I am literally standing in front of a trader now, all add-ons disabled, looking at 4 listings on a trader in Mournhold (PC-NA). I selected Legendary quality and set the price range to 49,000 to 49,700. No search term. They do come up.

I see Girdle, Helm, Greaves, and Cuirass in that price range.

If you are not seeing them, then something is going wrong for you. Check that filters are set correctly. Perhaps the listings have sold.