The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unpickuppable tapestry fragment, blackwood

Northwold
Northwold
✭✭✭✭✭
There's a tapestry fragment / scrap (I think??) that can't be picked up in Blackwood, next to the Stonewastes wayshrine. See pic.

vsfw9atd1hg8.jpg
4xk84bgt1mcs.jpg
Edited by Northwold on 9 May 2023 00:16
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that you found that fragment already.

It used to be that there was no glow around the fragments, which made them more difficult to find, although some of them were easier to find than others because they were hidden somewhere that players were prone to look in anyway (for other types of lootable thingies).

When the glow was added, I noticed that the glow seems to have been added to the location rather than to the fragment itself, if that makes sense, because there are glowing locations where I know I'd already collected the fragment.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. I've completed the Blackwood Tapestry, and every one of its locations still glows although there is nothing there to pick up.

Since you only need (and can only get) the one Blackwood Tapestry, but can put it in all your houses, this makes a kind of sense.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is also the case with the locations of the Druidic Provisioning Station leads. And now that there's a different station plan that requires use of the current station as part of the creation of the new one, you'd think you could go back to get the original provisioning station again - but apparently not.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all replies! Not ideal but makes sense!
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    This is also the case with the locations of the Druidic Provisioning Station leads. And now that there's a different station plan that requires use of the current station as part of the creation of the new one, you'd think you could go back to get the original provisioning station again - but apparently not.

You can use any provisioning station for that, I just used the cheapest default campfire one.