Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

wondering if anyone has ever.....

Amethyst_Unearthed
Amethyst_Unearthed
✭✭✭
ive been noticing lately that my map doesn't zoom in as far? i use my map ALOT and i cant see half the spots now, did it change? can it be fixed? or made to zoom in a bit further?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 7 May 2023 16:28

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive been noticing lately that my map doesn't zoom in as far? i use my map ALOT and i cant see half the spots now, did it change? can it be fixed? or made to zoom in a bit further?

Are you a console player and just upgraded to the newest machine? It seems to only be a problem for us for some reason. It may or may not have something to do with using a 4k TV, not sure but it's one of my theories.

I am a PS5 player and noticed this as soon as I upgraded from PS4 to 5 and I agree, it sucks, and they need to do something about it.
    Edited by Paulytnz on 7 May 2023 13:49
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Bug Reports section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    Paulytnz wrote: »

Are you a console player and just upgraded to the newest machine? It seems to only be a problem for us for some reason. It may or may not have something to do with using a 4k TV, not sure but it's one of my theories.

I am a PS5 player and noticed this as soon as I upgraded from PS4 to 5 and I agree, it sucks, and they need to do something about it.

YES!! i was wondering if it had anything to do with the new Xbox, its actually a HUGE difference!! TY ill be sending in an ingame ticket now too

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulytnz wrote: »

It is not the TV. PS5, but I have 1080p TV. It is the upgraded version of the game (ps4 version played on ps5 does not have this issue).
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    ok, so this is something they need to fix on their end then? i tried it on my original Xbox one and the issue wasn't there, its only ton this one....

XBOX ONE PLAYER