The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Asylum Sanctorium: no curated drops

Rishikesa108
Rishikesa108
✭✭✭✭✭
I just cleared two runs of vAS +0. Both times I got "The Asylum's Inferno Staff" which I already own. At the moment I have 3 pieces left to complete the collection of non perfected pieces. I miss "The Asylum's Axe" (Chaotic Whirlwind), "The Asylum's Axe" (Defensive Position), "The Asylum's Dagger" (Defensive Position). Why didn't I manage to get any of the missing pieces in two runs? Is there a bug ???? Why these bugs are never fixed ?
Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may *own* it but have you actually equipped it to mark it off in your sticker book? If you didn't equip it the first time, it's still not stickered, so the game still thinks it's an eligible drop second time round.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    You may *own* it but have you actually equipped it to mark it off in your sticker book? If you didn't equip it the first time, it's still not stickered, so the game still thinks it's an eligible drop second time round.

Of course dude. It was largely implied :-)
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    Reproduced 2 days ago, no curated drops.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i never noticed this when i was farming vAS+2 over the last 2 months with the trials guild i run with, everything was curated for me for the perfected drops
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i never noticed this when i was farming vAS+2 over the last 2 months with the trials guild i run with, everything was curated for me for the perfected drops

I don't know if the problem concerns only vAS+0. I have run vAS+0 (as on my first post) and the final drop was not curated.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know if the problem concerns only vAS+0. I have run vAS+0 (as on my first post) and the final drop was not curated.

since i have all of the non-perfected stuff too, i wouldnt be able to confirm that either lol

i know there were some curation issues in some places like it would only curate to the first person who looted the boss, but i dont remember having any issues back when i needed the non-perfected AS stuff
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My trials team is progressing through hard modes of Craglorn trials. I rarely get new drops, but have not completed some of the sticker book groups.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My trials team is progressing through hard modes of Craglorn trials. I rarely get new drops, but have not completed some of the sticker book groups.

the crag trials are a total mess with drops

theres 2 different pools of gear with those, one of those pools drops more common on normal, one on vet, but both pools can technically be dropped on either difficulty

when it drops gear, it rolls the pool first, then curates from the pool it chose

the vet pool has 3 sets of gear, which are the same sets of gear across all 3 crag trials
    the normal pool has 3 sets of gear, which are specific to the trial your running (so there is a different set of 3 normal pool for each crag trial)

if your on normal, its like 80-90% chance your going to get the normal pool from chests and boss loot, if your on vet, its the reverse with 80-90% chance to get the vet pool

the 3 sets in the vet pool are: infallible aether, defending warrior, and vicious ophidian

if you look in the collection menu, it shows 1 of each of those sets under specific crag trials (though they can be obtained in any of the 3 trials)

the other 3 sets in the collection menu for the trial are the normal drop pool for the trial (and only drop in that trial)

i really wish they would simplify it and say this is the pool for normal and this is the pool for vet instead of like a partial chance to get both pools on both difficulties, which can mess with curation if it rolls a pool you dont need an item from
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found another thread about this bug:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/595695/curated-drops-asylum-sanctorium-bug

It was posted over a year ago. So this bug is very old... not been fixed, not been scheduled for fixing...
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

theres 2 different pools of gear with those, one of those pools drops more common on normal, one on vet, but both pools can technically be dropped on either difficulty

when it drops gear, it rolls the pool first, then curates from the pool it chose

the vet pool has 3 sets of gear, which are the same sets of gear across all 3 crag trials
    the normal pool has 3 sets of gear, which are specific to the trial your running (so there is a different set of 3 normal pool for each crag trial)

if your on normal, its like 80-90% chance your going to get the normal pool from chests and boss loot, if your on vet, its the reverse with 80-90% chance to get the vet pool

the 3 sets in the vet pool are: infallible aether, defending warrior, and vicious ophidian

if you look in the collection menu, it shows 1 of each of those sets under specific crag trials (though they can be obtained in any of the 3 trials)

the other 3 sets in the collection menu for the trial are the normal drop pool for the trial (and only drop in that trial)

i really wish they would simplify it and say this is the pool for normal and this is the pool for vet instead of like a partial chance to get both pools on both difficulties, which can mess with curation if it rolls a pool you dont need an item from

We ran the trials first in normal then vet. Not sure which set I am missing items. I noticed that the sets listed under Collections by trial name didn’t always coincide with the drops we were getting. Like something that was listed under AA might be found in HRC or something similar.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We ran the trials first in normal then vet. Not sure which set I am missing items. I noticed that the sets listed under Collections by trial name didn’t always coincide with the drops we were getting. Like something that was listed under AA might be found in HRC or something similar.

the 3 sets i listed that are in the vet pool can drop in any of the 3 crag trials

i think in the collections menu, defending warrior is listed in HRC, infallible aether is listed in AA, and vicious ophidian is listed in SO, which normally would lead you to assume that those trials dropped those items, but i got a lot of vicious ophidian set from AA and HRC, but because they are part of the pool that can drop from any crag trial (and more commonly on vet) it makes no sense to me why they even listed them the way they did in the collections menu

plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master