The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Finding Jewelry Surveys in daily writs are rare

TexanTinkerbell
I have 15 characters and especially during Jubilee, I run daily writs through all 15 each day. I used to run daily writs through several characters each day after work in order to collect Jewelry Surveys especially. Although I am still getting Alchemy and Enchanting surveys, the others have seen a reduction. But especially Jewelry surveys...what has happened to them?

Ive been signing in each day to mind my guild stores and would run through daily writs...but there is less and less motivation to do so when there is little reward. Can we "un-nerf" Jewelry Surveys please?
  • WhoRU
    WhoRU
    ✭✭
    This has been my experience also. Have 9 characters and jewelry surveys are scarce. Would seem reasonable to expect that RNG in respect of daily crafting writs would be uniform across the different writs. Hopefully this will be rectified moving forward?