The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vateshran Hollows Void Pitch Dye Missing Remnant Orbs

Braggar
Braggar
✭✭✭✭
Hello I thought the other day, unlock the dye Void Pitch. Checked the requirements, to unlock this dye in the internet. Then went to Vateshran Hollows. I know I has to start with the Green Gate. Then Blue and after Red. But that´s where the problems started. How do I get the Essence of Endurance in the Green Gate, if I can´t run through lava without dying? So I has to visit the Red Gate first. Defeat the Magma Queen Boss, unlock the Brimstone Orbs. And how do I get the Essence of Fortitude in the Red Gate, if I can´t use the Wounding Portals? So I has to visit the Blue Gate and defeat Zakuryn the Sculptor. Plus I can´t obtain the Essence of Mysticism in the Blue Gate, without the Grabbing Bow in the Green Gate by killing Shade of the Grove. Crazy!

And here it comes! After I entered the Red Gate the first time, I then checked a map with Orb locations, in the internet. I has to obtain the Essence of Fortitude Orb. Went to the Wounding Portal, but it was not available cause I didn´t kill Zakuryn the Sculptor (Blue Gate) yet. Then I opened the Quest Journal in the Game. Honor Of The Spiritblood requirements. It claimed I ALREADY got the Essence of Fortitude Orb. What????? I was not up there, like at all but I got it???? Later killed Zakuryn, and the Wounding Portal was available. And I teleported to the Essence of Fortitude Orb. It was still there. I double checked my Quest Journal, and it still claimed I already got it. Uh?? So I picked it up, just to make sure that it´s done.

I had to do this hole thing in a chaotic order first, to finish all the Essence Orb requirements at least. Vateshran Hollows is confusing as hell!! I then went back to the Green Gate, just to finish the rest of the Honor Of The Spiritblood requirements in order. Long story short, it didn´t work entirely. It was a mess in the end! A back and forth of Gate visits. I could manage to finish nearly anything.

I just couldn´t get the Endurance and Mysticism Remnants Orbs.

Doesn´t matter how many times I visit the Green, and the Blue Gate or the other way round. I don´t see ANY Remnants. Again I use a map from the Internet. It shows all Remnant Orb locations. I run around but nothing! Tried different characters nothing. I could only collect the Fortitude Remnand Orbs. Is Vateshran Hollows bugged??? The dye might stay out of reach. Hours of work wasted time???

qdki6vs6ku3v.jpg

Edited by Braggar on 28 April 2023 15:21
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you have to do it at least twice to get all the orbs
    so once green-blue-red and then red-green-blue
    this guide helped me a lot.
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-vateshran-hollows-solo-arena-guide/
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    you have to do it at least twice to get all the orbs
    so once green-blue-red and then red-green-blue
    this guide helped me a lot.
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-vateshran-hollows-solo-arena-guide/

Thank you very much! Oh yeees. We has to visit each Gate, a couple of times agh. Guess what? I could unlock Void Pitch! Collected the Essence first, in each Gate. And then tadaa, the Remnant Orbs appeared. Doing it in that very order, fixed my problem. Very important for anyone, who couldn´t collect all Remnant Orbs.

So this is not a bug after all lol.