The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maniacal Jester Personality Bugs

Bl4ckR3alm93
Bl4ckR3alm93
✭✭✭
The Maniacal Jester Personality is bugged and has alot of issues on the PS5 version ( not sure if other platforms are having this issue.

The personality idle animation goes to default quite frequently and requires to constantly turn the personality on and off. Also when you walk, your character is suppose to pull out a knife which completely doesnt work anymore and is bugged.
Please fix this Personality especially since it cost 400 Crown Gems to buy.
  • ksbrugh
    ksbrugh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox and I have the same issues. Plus more the animation for repair wall activates automatically sometimes and gets stuck with the noise continually playing extremely loud in the background and the eyes glow red with the beam shooting out (never stopping) unless you remove the polymorph completely
    I could live with the red Superman eye beam stare continually shining. It looks pretty cool lol. But that noise it just grinds at you're soul slowly pulling the energy from your existence. LoL
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's bugged on Xbox too 99% of the time it's not taking effect at all.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone for replying. The more people see and address the problem, the quicker this will get fixed
    Edited by Bl4ckR3alm93 on 28 April 2023 17:15
  • ThorLuthor
    ThorLuthor
    ✭✭
    I'm experiencing the same bugs with this personality on the PS5. It needs to be fixed or reimburse us the crowns.
    Edited by ThorLuthor on 12 July 2023 07:05
  • ThorLuthor
    ThorLuthor
    ✭✭
    I'm still experiencing this bug. I've reported it several times but I really think ZOS is too busy to be bothered to fix it.
    Edited by ThorLuthor on 13 August 2023 06:24
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    ThorLuthor wrote: »
    I'm still experiencing this bug. I've reported it several times but I really think ZOS is too busy to be bothered to fix it.

Ironically this personality is coming back later this month so lets hope the developers see this before re-release to avoid further issues and more upset people

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin