The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Passage to Betnikh

Kallykat
Kallykat
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I can't understand why it would have been done on purpose, so...

Basically, I'm an altoholic and every time I try to take a new character to Betnikh, it takes way too long to figure out how to reach the island. I realized if I hover over the anchor icon on the Stonetooth Fortress map, it says there is passage provided to Daggerfall and Stros M'Kai. So, I thought I would go to Daggerfall and find the boat that travels back and forth from Daggerfall to Betnikh. However, when I check out the maps in Daggerfall and hover over all the boatswain anchor icons, none of them mentions passage to Betnikh. The same is true for the Port Hunding map icons on Stros M'Kai. I finally figured out that Gilzir will offer passage to Betnikh from both Daggerfall and Port Hunding if you listen to his dialogue and click the correct response.

All this is to say, can "Passage to Betnikh" please be added under Gilzir's name when hovering over his boatswain anchor icon in both Daggerfall and Port Hunding? If there's a reason it's not there, please let me know what that is. Thanks!