The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why can't we get transmutes back for mythics we reconstructed?

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
I have tons of mythics in my bank I wish I could do something with. I don't want to destroy them and lose those transmute stones.
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    unintended consequence of flagging it so that mythics (the first one you get) can't be deconstructed, I think
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if it is unintended. Mythics are always a one piece per "set". That means the usual reconstruction scaling is able to be leveraged.
    I think ZOS wanted to avoid players storing their transmutes in the bank in the form of reconstructed mythics.

I get it but it is annoying nonetheless.
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I asked myself why they can't make a special case of ravaging with night mothers gaze...but there you have it....While there are still other sets in the game dancing with each other...
  • ankerous
    ankerous
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if it is unintended. Mythics are always a one piece per "set". That means the usual reconstruction scaling is able to be leveraged.
    I think ZOS wanted to avoid players storing their transmutes in the bank in the form of reconstructed mythics.

People can store transmutes in the bank in the form of every other set so if this was their reasoning then it doesn't make sense.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you wanted to store transmutes you could just as easily with single items of any completed set. There are even 1 piece sets you can decon such as Maelstrom bows. I don't even care about not getting any other mats, would just be nice to recover the transmutes when you're done with them - would hate to junk them only for them to become decon-able the next patch!
    PS4 EU