The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which NPC would be the most fun to have a drink with?

• Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Cadwell of course, his repertoire of anecotes and jokes would be endless. Whether they'd agree to serve him given that he'd look four sails to the wind before he'd taken a sip is another matter.

Heck 'ya. Nods to the sailor talk. Three sheets to the wind!
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Path wrote: »
    Tandor wrote: »
    Cadwell of course, his repertoire of anecotes and jokes would be endless. Whether they'd agree to serve him given that he'd look four sails to the wind before he'd taken a sip is another matter.

Heck 'ya. Nods to the sailor talk. Three sheets to the wind!

Would have to agree with this one as well both for Cadwell's stories but also kind of OOC John Cleese himself would be hilarious to get hammered with, I suspect. The Monty Python references would be glorious
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only correct answer is Sanguine!
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stuga, of course. Best character in the whole dang game.

At least she won't have to look for you anymore. LOL
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crafty Larisa would be fun to hang out with. :)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did anyone say Arox the Mutilator yet? :)
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GBllt wrote: »
    Narsis Dren 👀

this guy Narsis Dren annoys me, a Dark Elf with a voice borrowed from Argonians and Khajits. A weird modulation mixture.
    Guy does not sound like a true Dunmer.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    GBllt wrote: »
    Narsis Dren 👀

this guy Narsis Dren annoys me, a Dark Elf with a voice borrowed from Argonians and Khajits. A weird modulation mixture.
    Guy does not sound like a true Dunmer.

Perhaps he's a shapeshifting Skrull from the MCU.
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer