Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nerf Crow Deck, its 100% luck based.

Eliran
Eliran
✭✭✭✭✭
That deck is just idiotically OP, who ever get better start with the crows win, its unstoppable once you start to steamroll it, there is nothing to counter it either because they just SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM draws!

Honestly it destroy the game, either I am forced to pick them or I lose.

And inbefore people here say L2P, I am currently rank 2 on the PTS.

All the other decks require brain functions, crow deck is just 100%.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would do well to respect the blackfeather court featherless.
    "When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men." ~Manly P. Hall
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have just copied a classic card game that stood the balance test of time and slapped an Elder Scrolls skin on it. Now the Devs have to worry about balancing a card game too. I bet they were planning on releasing expansion for the card game as well with new decks as if their workload isn't clearly too big already.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh. For me, ranks will have meaning, and nerfs will make sense only after a lot more people are playing the card game. It's not made it out to PTS yet. I don't know how how obviously it's overperforming (no access to PTS), I'm sure they are measuring such things. So if something is wild than sure. Nerf it before it goes live. But whatever the strongest might be in pts doesn't mean it's gonna work out that way later. So unless it's insane, they probably should wait on balance changes.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on 20 May 2022 23:55
  • DagenHawk
    DagenHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God...this silliness is already starting?

I thought everyone hated the card game... :|
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This card game is already 100% luck based.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    They should have just copied a classic card game that stood the balance test of time and slapped an Elder Scrolls skin on it. Now the Devs have to worry about balancing a card game too. I bet they were planning on releasing expansion for the card game as well with new decks as if their workload isn't clearly too big already.

Shoulda just ported TESL. Already been made and balanced, they'd just need to tweak the daedra cards that released at the end of the game's life since they never got properly balanced.
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TESL was fun in the beginning, but had the quickest power creep I've ever seen in a card game.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TESL was fun in the beginning, but had the quickest power creep I've ever seen in a card game.

IMO adding 3-attribute decks was the only mistake Legends made, but it was hard to recover from that.

Wish ESO had just added a simpler version of Legends with only 2 attribute per deck and smaller decks for faster rounds. ToT is less fun and more complicated than it has any need to be.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this thread here and not in the pts?

As long as the card game is being tested o
    pts there should be space for adjustment, at least if zos pay attention to complaints (most oftenly it does not).

Anyway this is not the right place for this thread.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this thread here and not in the pts?

As long as the card game is being tested o
    pts there should be space for adjustment, at least if zos pay attention to complaints (most oftenly it does not).

Anyway this is not the right place for this thread.

I suppose because there will be no more patch notes until it's on the live server and there is no Tales of Tribute section on the forum (yet).
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wathever it is, until card game gets on live its a pts forum matter.

Why discuss it here beforehand, when only pts players that actually played the game could post reasoned and well thought opinions? Just post it on pts forum...
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say the Pelin deck is far more luck based, possibly Red Eagle. The game swinging effect of Armory and Midnight Raid is absolutely staggering and both could potentially be taken turn 1 or flipped up and fed to your opponent.

At least the crow deck requires multiple cards and a certain amount of dedication to the theme.

There is definitely a huge luck factor involved that will often push skill to the sidelines, but I feel we may see different culprits.
    Edited by redspecter23 on 21 May 2022 14:56
  • Eliran
    Eliran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried anything, there are just no counter to Crow/Psijic combo, its just make all other decks but Pelin (which is also idiotically OP) obsolete ..

So boring ...
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    can not wait.. need see all decks hope ther eis going be cat and other animal decks