The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Endeavor Question and eso plus

Dolphinsgal
Dolphinsgal
✭✭✭
Can we use endeavors to "buy" eso plus? If not why is it listed in the endeavor purchasing tab? I have not found a way to use them for plus and find that it looks like an option to buy very misleading.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Endeavors basically exist to let people buy things from the crates without the gambling. I couldn't imagine they would allow people to use them for subscriptions.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is ESO+ listed in the endeavour tab?

The crown store does have a tab for ESO+ but as far as I remember (I can't log in now) it's separate to the one for spending seals of endeavour.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

The crown store does have a tab for ESO+ but as far as I remember (I can't log in now) it's separate to the one for spending seals of endeavour.

On xbox the tab for spending endeavors has eso plus as well, that's why I'm confused as to if we can use them for plus or not.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's why I'm confused as to if we can use them for plus or not.

No.

edit: as mentioned, endeavor seals are solely an alternate way to buy Crown Crate items.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on 19 May 2022 14:12
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seals of Endeavor is a Crown Store currency and can be used as an alternative to purchase Crown Gem items. Since it appears in the ESO Plus tab, it also applies a discounted price for certain Gem items, an example right now is the Sunspire Ice-Fire Senche Cub with the prices being:
    • 200 Gems/4000 Seals for regular players
    • 160 Gems/3200 Seals for ESO Plus subscribers
    Edited by Maitsukas on 20 May 2022 21:28
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭

On xbox the tab for spending endeavors has eso plus as well, that's why I'm confused as to if we can use them for plus or not.

On Xbox, when you open the Seal of Endeavor Store, The ESO+ membership is the first thing you see, unless there are "Featured" items which bumps it to the second tab. From the UI it looks as if you could purchase it with seals. I thought that might be an high-cost option originally, which would be cool. Play consistently with endeavors for 5 months, be able to afford a month of ESO+ as a reward. But no, that doesn't seem to be the case.

TuhVIeV.png

Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • Lazuli
    Lazuli
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt they will ever offer ESO+ for endeavors. They made it as a substitute for gambling with the crown crates. But they would never sacrifice the sweat sales of eso+ for ingame currency.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ESO tab is showing the special price ESO+ members can purchase items. On PC featured includes the items that have an ESO+ discount. X-box has the items offered at discount in a different tab.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LurgidBean wrote: »

On Xbox, when you open the Seal of Endeavor Store, The ESO+ membership is the first thing you see, unless there are "Featured" items which bumps it to the second tab. From the UI it looks as if you could purchase it with seals. I thought that might be an high-cost option originally, which would be cool. Play consistently with endeavors for 5 months, be able to afford a month of ESO+ as a reward. But no, that doesn't seem to be the case.

TuhVIeV.png

My guess is that the only reasonable reason why "ESO Plus Membership" is shown on that screen is so players can easily see whether or not they qualify for the discounted cost of the "Limited Time Offers."

Edit: Actually, it's probably more of a natural consequence of the overall way the Crown Store tabs are organized and displayed on Xbox.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on 20 May 2022 23:05
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

TuhVIeV.png

My guess is that the only reasonable reason why "ESO Plus Membership" is shown on that screen is so players can easily see whether or not they qualify for the discounted cost of the "Limited Time Offers."

Edit: Actually, it's probably more of a natural consequence of the overall way the Crown Store tabs are organized and displayed on Xbox.

Yes, I agree with both probabilities. The musing of it being nice to offer ESO+ for endeavors is purely fantasy and related in no way to the purpose of the SoE.
    I posted the screenshot as additional context for OP, since the responses she received from other platforms indicated some differences in UI layout.
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TuhVIeV.png

The confusion is a result of a need to put ESO+ somewhere. In the end, they decided to add it to the crown store section on Gamepad and Keyboard/Mouse.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps