The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Stygian proc disappearing after bar swap

techprince
techprince
✭✭✭✭✭
Stygian proc is disappearing on barswap on live. Is this problem fixed in PTS after its rework?
Edited by techprince on 31 July 2021 20:33
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't this its intended behavior?

It's awful for gameplay and the set's viability but I don't think that this is actually a bug.
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's awful for gameplay and the set's viability but I don't think that this is actually a bug.

WD buff lasts for 15 secs. Which should last when weapon swapping similar to every other proc set.

The proc disappears even if you double bar it and weapon swap.
    Edited by techprince on 31 July 2021 22:44
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    techprince wrote: »

WD buff lasts for 15 secs. Which should last when weapon swapping similar to every other proc set.

What I mean is that we've been down this road before on the PTS when the change was made.

Players knew that it behaved this way and reported it but it went live anyway and it may even have received a developer comment about this being what they want the set to do.

Go ahead and report it but my point is don't get your hopes up for a favorable resolution.
  • ExistingRug61
    ExistingRug61
    ✭✭✭✭
    techprince wrote: »

What I mean is that we've been down this road before on the PTS when the change was made.

Players knew that it behaved this way and reported it but it went live anyway and it may even have received a developer comment about this being what they want the set to do.

Go ahead and report it but my point is don't get your hopes up for a favorable resolution.

Yeah but wasn’t that to stop it being used as a prebuff?
    In the current pts they have changed it so that you must be in combat for it to activate (like they did with the other pre buff sets in the previous patch), perhaps meaning that the “must have 5 pieces equipped” condition is no longer necessary.